Feather Pillow
I use feather pillows. Duck feathers. Nice n comfy. I'm always on the bed. Sleeping, watching TV, chatting online, n studying.. all on the bed. So basically I'm always with my pillows la. Although i love them, it bugs the hell out of me when the tip, or bottom, i dunno..whatever la..of the feathers start poking out of the pillows.. the tajam bit.. tiap2 kali they cucuk me, i'd pull it out.. everyday i'd pull out abt 6-7 of those bloody feathers... itupun dah tahan2 myself from pulling out lagi byk... lama2 habis la kempis my pillows like that.. i just dont geddit.. i know lah the tip tajam n all, can tembus the bantal n the sarung as well.. but why does it keluar? cannot ke just stay in there quietly? ishhh... cucuk bagi pecah baru tau!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home