Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ultimately Knackered

Wow! It's been a week that i havent posted anything here. It's summer holiday now. For everyone else. But not for me. I'm taking summer classes. Rite now, it's pre-session. It has been keeping me absolutely knackered. 4 ½ hours of class a day. Straight. With only 10 min break every 1 hr. Unbelievable. Even 3 hours of physics classes in itm pun like, mcm nak mati. So just imagine 4 ½ hrs. 14 chapters must be covered in only 9 days of classes. Everyday ade quiz. n of course, homework. Exams are every 3 days. Definitely not gonna take pre-session again. Hmmm.. come to think of it, maybe I will. If it’s like a dance course, or something along that line. Something other than Engineering Economy. Gee, what was i thinking? Absolutely suicidal, man.

Last Sunday night, i watched Finding Neverland. The scene where everyone in the Davies family clapped for believing in fairies, when Tink was dying.. n then the mother (Kate Winslet) walked into Neverland.. that made me cried. I love the film. Simply beautiful. Taught me to just believe. When u believe in it hard enough, it will come true, at least thru ur eyes. It was a beautiful film. Magical, i have to say. Love the score they had for the film. Beautiful n haunting music.

Talking about music... i watched the film Wimbledon just now. Love story set during a Wimbledon tennis tournament of course. So anyway, back to music. In of the scenes, one song was playing."This Year's Love" by David Gray.. Now what's up with that song? So far, I've found it in 3 movies : crazyBeautiful, The Girl Next Door & of course, Wimbledon. 2 of which, starred Kirsten Dunst. And those are the ones that I’ve seen. It was probably featured in like, gazillion other films too. Now that song is definitely one love song that makes u go all goooey inside. Hmm.. I guess it’s another one great song to make out to. Shall keep that in mind. ;)Muahahahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home