Malasness
Today I woke up at 9. Early? Yeah, cos I had to go to class at 9.50. I took a shower and all, then dah siap, went to the kitchen to get my daily dose of caffeine : Diet Coke. While I was there drinking, I suddenly realized that I am actually too lazy to go to class. So I sent an email to my lecturer saying I cant attend the class cos I'm sick. She emailed me back saying it's fine, just read chapter 13. hahahaha.. dahsyat. Dah siap and all to go to class n actually changed my mind at the last minute. Talk about pemalas, man!
So I changed into my PJs n sat in front of the lappie. Chatting sampai petang. muahahaha.. even had my breakfast (ice cream!!!) n lunch while online. Big shout out to Mand Mand (still waiting for my asap bulat2) for entertaining me thruout the whole time. *muahhss* I think I have a disease. Malas-sitis. Deathly Lazy-culum or something.
So I changed into my PJs n sat in front of the lappie. Chatting sampai petang. muahahaha.. even had my breakfast (ice cream!!!) n lunch while online. Big shout out to Mand Mand (still waiting for my asap bulat2) for entertaining me thruout the whole time. *muahhss* I think I have a disease. Malas-sitis. Deathly Lazy-culum or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home