Once there was a dream
Last nite I had dream. Well, more like a nightmare. It was probably because before I slept, my fren Irfan was going on and on about this girl with a great personality n all. (Nooo irfan, I dont blame u for it..=p) So anyway, in the dream/nightmare, I was going on this speed dating thing. Like how they have it in the movie Hitch, where the guys will go around taking turns talking to the girls and all.. yeah, that's speed dating. Rite. So all the girls were seated n there was a bell at each side. When the buzzer.. err.. buzzed indicating the end of the round, the guy seated in front of u will hv to press one of the bells. The right one if he thinks u hv a great personality or the left one if he thinks u're just plain boring n dull. Once it's been pressed, the number at the counter will add up. Well, here's why I thot it was a nightmare. Every single freaking guy who talked to me pressed the left bell. Every single one of them! The worst part is that there's this one dude who kept pressing the bell on the left for like a gazillionth time while screaming "Off with her head! Off with her head!" He just wouldnt stop! When the security guys came to drag him out, he still wouldnt let go of the bell. Sampai my counter like, meletup!
Terrible innit??? It made me think, like, am i really plain, boring, n dull??? I always thot I wud be fun to hang out with. But that doesnt make me a person with a great personality does it? urghhh...
p/s: guys, i hv enabled the comment thing.. so u can now leave a comment for my posts if u feel like it... nk kutuk ke, or like, wanna say something to make me feel better or something =P
Terrible innit??? It made me think, like, am i really plain, boring, n dull??? I always thot I wud be fun to hang out with. But that doesnt make me a person with a great personality does it? urghhh...
p/s: guys, i hv enabled the comment thing.. so u can now leave a comment for my posts if u feel like it... nk kutuk ke, or like, wanna say something to make me feel better or something =P


1 Comments:
*press left button* hohoho
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home