Being A Beach Bum
When u're just so sick of studying, ur mind tends to wander around. Exactly what MY mind is doing rite now. Despite major effort to stay in focus to study for the last Sociology exam 2moro, not working i tell ya.. not working.
All I could think of rite now is how wonderful it wud be to go back home, put on the bathing suit, a huge pair of sunglasses, n not forgetting the oh-so-important sunblock, and just lie down by the beach staring at the horizon. Blissful.
Am thinking of going to Bali when i get back. However, that mite not happen since my other hot best fren is like, so freaking out by the idea. Her excuse : "dosa mau buat, so pls stay within Msia, less possibility of on-the-spot balasan." Hmmmm.. I know... She's a freak indeed (sorry, gf..love u nonetheless). I guess Msia it is then. Cherating & Kuching, definite trips. Contemplating on Redang too. Malaysia, that's where the heart is. Truly, I love.
All I could think of rite now is how wonderful it wud be to go back home, put on the bathing suit, a huge pair of sunglasses, n not forgetting the oh-so-important sunblock, and just lie down by the beach staring at the horizon. Blissful.
Am thinking of going to Bali when i get back. However, that mite not happen since my other hot best fren is like, so freaking out by the idea. Her excuse : "dosa mau buat, so pls stay within Msia, less possibility of on-the-spot balasan." Hmmmm.. I know... She's a freak indeed (sorry, gf..love u nonetheless). I guess Msia it is then. Cherating & Kuching, definite trips. Contemplating on Redang too. Malaysia, that's where the heart is. Truly, I love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home