Monday, July 04, 2005

Cheesy Romantic

Being The OC freak that I am, I had yet another marathon just now. S'cusseeeee me..... I had nothing to do. It's that time of the month again where I just feel so comot and don't wanna get out of my room. That's beside the point though. Seth said something to Summer which made me loooonngggggg for the same thing. I'm like, when will someone ever say such things to me??? Does it happen in real life? Or like, does it only happen in the oh so hip TVland? but then again, if the writers came up with such things, takkan la in actual reality, guys dont say it kan? Rite, OK. Too many questions. I'll just shut up now. This is what the ever adorable but such a big dodo Seth said to Summer. (if u think it's sooo corny, cheesy, etc, etc, etc, just SHUT UP!)

"It's always been you. I've tried to forget. I've tried to deny it. But I can't. I can't do it. YOU'RE UNDENIABLE."

Errrkk.. like, how sweet is that? Gee. I'm such a sucker for this kinda stuff. I won't say I'm sorry. Cos I'm not. I'm not sorry I'm a sucker for cheesy romantic stuff. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home