Laguna O' Laguna
My new favorite TV Show is Laguna Beach. Love it! Cant get enough of it. Too bad the season 1 is like, just 11 episodes. Sad. As much as I love this show, watching it is like, putting my heart out on the tarmac, and let Trey (one of the dudes on LB) run over it with his skateboard. Like, it's just sooooooooooooooo f-ing (trying not to be such a potty mouth ;p) depressing!!! So yeah, they live on Laguna Beach. Have like, beach houses. Or like, live 5 minutes from the beach. Cool stores everywhere. Nice mall. Chill in the jacuzzi. Fool around playing golf at the goorrrjaass country club. Have to-die-for bods. Drive around in freaking Merc. Rent hotels suites for parties. Ride around in Hummer Limo to prom. Go to Cabo and stay in a swanky hotel for spring break. Among others. Rite. Painful. Trey, just run over my heart now.
One other thing that just kills me is watching the relationship between Stephen n Kristin. Stephen's the male lead. Stuck between his so-called best fren who's like, in love with him : LC, and the crazy, hot stuff, wild child, junior, Kristin. Rite. So yeah. Push the triangle aside. He's in a relationship with Kristin. It kills me to see how no matter how slutty Kristin is, hooking up with all these guys, Stephen still loves her. After yelling at her all night long, calling her slut, bitch, yada yada yada.. he mouthed "I Love You" to her at the dinner table the next day. Like, urghhhh... I know I'm like, stressing out over a TV show. It's silly. I know. Then again, mcm unfair. I'm sure it happens in real life too. (MTV claims this is a real life thing, but who knows) Slutty girls get these nice guys. Cute ones at that! *Hmppphh*
Well, you love who you love rite? No matter how shitty the person treats you, n blablabla... you still love her/him. Somebody said to me (u know who you are, darl ;*) love is not blind. Love is Hollywood. We based our expectations on how love or relationships should be like, from watching the TV and movies. Like, when a wonderful relationship is going on on the screen, we'd go, "I want that.. nak macam tu...". There are screwed up relationships being potrayed too, of course. But then, most of us dont take those into account. We only see the nice side of things. As for me, I do that too. I know relationships will never be all smooth sailing n wonderful. I do realize that. However, I still hold on to that fantasy of the "perfect relationship" (even if they dont exist). Just to make everything dreamy n nice. So that when everything else collapse, I can escape from reality into my own perfect world, in my own lil hopeless romantic head, and have a moment of bliss. Even if just for a short moment.
One other thing that just kills me is watching the relationship between Stephen n Kristin. Stephen's the male lead. Stuck between his so-called best fren who's like, in love with him : LC, and the crazy, hot stuff, wild child, junior, Kristin. Rite. So yeah. Push the triangle aside. He's in a relationship with Kristin. It kills me to see how no matter how slutty Kristin is, hooking up with all these guys, Stephen still loves her. After yelling at her all night long, calling her slut, bitch, yada yada yada.. he mouthed "I Love You" to her at the dinner table the next day. Like, urghhhh... I know I'm like, stressing out over a TV show. It's silly. I know. Then again, mcm unfair. I'm sure it happens in real life too. (MTV claims this is a real life thing, but who knows) Slutty girls get these nice guys. Cute ones at that! *Hmppphh*
Well, you love who you love rite? No matter how shitty the person treats you, n blablabla... you still love her/him. Somebody said to me (u know who you are, darl ;*) love is not blind. Love is Hollywood. We based our expectations on how love or relationships should be like, from watching the TV and movies. Like, when a wonderful relationship is going on on the screen, we'd go, "I want that.. nak macam tu...". There are screwed up relationships being potrayed too, of course. But then, most of us dont take those into account. We only see the nice side of things. As for me, I do that too. I know relationships will never be all smooth sailing n wonderful. I do realize that. However, I still hold on to that fantasy of the "perfect relationship" (even if they dont exist). Just to make everything dreamy n nice. So that when everything else collapse, I can escape from reality into my own perfect world, in my own lil hopeless romantic head, and have a moment of bliss. Even if just for a short moment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home