Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sad Saturday Thoughts

As I sit here alone in my room on a Saturday nite, having yet another one of The OC marathon, it got me thinking of how long would it be till I would actually stop feeling so alone. That feeling sucks. Big time. My whole lifetime being the only child has not made it any less easier.

I have good friends. Of course, I have a loving family too. I have best friends who care a lot about me. Sadly, none of them are here. I do have friends here. It's not the same though. It will never be. I believe over a lifetime, a person would accumulate only a few good friends. The rest are just more like, acquintances. People you know. People you meet in the shopping malls, have drinks with once in a while and that's the end of it. My mom told me that sometimes we'd have to make sacrifices. No matter how hard, I gotta have my chin up and bear with it. So ever since I got here, I have not even once called her up crying and tell her how much I miss home. How much I'm missing everything. How lonely it is. I don't want her to worry. I don't want her to know how sometimes I would cry myself to sleep. Sad, but true.

I'm not asking for sympathy. and I'm not doing this whole sad, self pity thing either. After 6 months, I got over that phase. I'm just wondering. Thinking about it.

Rite, 45 minutes to go before the strike of midnite, July 3rd. So before the clock strikes 12, before July 2nd ends, I'd like to make a toast. Not literally, of course. Here's to one of my best friends, JULYE! It's her 22nd Birthday today. She's been a wonderful, wonderful, friend. I'd like to wish her all the love, success, health, n everything else that she deserves. Happy 22nd Birthday GF! Love u lots! *muaaahhs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home