When Beauty Is Depressing
Shamaine told me to check out this girl's page on Myspace. I went. Regretted it. BIG time. HUGE! She's like soooo fucking hot ok. She was lawa before la mmg. Now, dyed hair..contact lenses.. WHOAAAAAA!!!
It's so unbelievably depressing. Like, mcm, the whole point of living has been snatched away. No matter what I do, how much I try, I can bet my ass I will never be able to look THAT hot! No kidding.. Why do I even have to try? Why bother? I should just stop combing my hair.. stop putting on makeup n shit. Just stop everything. It's pointless. Feel like killing myself. Get some pills n gulp it down with tequila, vodka, whatever.. Coke pun can la.. Now where's the painkillers again?
Yeah yeah yeah.. I know I'm being overly dramatic. I'm not asking ppl to give me assurance.. like, say "dont worry, ure cute too.." (btw, cute? pleassse.. so sick of being cute..lemme be super hot for once) yada yada yada.. I dont need that. Really, I dont. It wont help at all. So dont bother. Just let me be. I just need to rant. Whine n wallow in my depression over someone else's hotness. Urggghhh..
It's so unbelievably depressing. Like, mcm, the whole point of living has been snatched away. No matter what I do, how much I try, I can bet my ass I will never be able to look THAT hot! No kidding.. Why do I even have to try? Why bother? I should just stop combing my hair.. stop putting on makeup n shit. Just stop everything. It's pointless. Feel like killing myself. Get some pills n gulp it down with tequila, vodka, whatever.. Coke pun can la.. Now where's the painkillers again?
Yeah yeah yeah.. I know I'm being overly dramatic. I'm not asking ppl to give me assurance.. like, say "dont worry, ure cute too.." (btw, cute? pleassse.. so sick of being cute..lemme be super hot for once) yada yada yada.. I dont need that. Really, I dont. It wont help at all. So dont bother. Just let me be. I just need to rant. Whine n wallow in my depression over someone else's hotness. Urggghhh..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home