Why Cheat?
I have seen people around me got hurt. Hurt by cheating individuals around them. Take note that I am NOT referring to like, cheating on a test or blablabla.... This is cheating on ur loved ones... in Malay, MAIN KAYU TIGA people!!! Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Parents, Brothers n so on. I have been lucky enough not to have experienced it first hand. Parents : Hmmm.. my mom's too nice to do it.. and my dad's just errrmm.. I dunno.. well, hope they wont la kan? Siblings : Dont have any, so Thank God!!! Boyfriends : Muahahaha... had only one so far which ended faster than u can say "ILoveYou"... tralalalalala.. so yeah, I'm thankful that I didnt have to go through what some of my friends had to go through. Royally sucks I tell you.
So here I am wondering why do people cheat??? I'm not gonna be an ass and proudly say never ever la kan? Like, of course I DONT want to cheat.. but then again, who knows what will happen in the future? I dont want to have my own words slap me in the face... So yeah, never say never...
Again, why do people cheat? When it comes to ur gf/bf, if u dont love them anymore, tell them. End it. Dont string them along. Dont cheat on them. I do understand if u've like, kissed another person other than ur bf/gf.. especially when they're not around.. as in, in another country.. and u're just so utterly drunk, high or something... nothing emotional... shit happens rite?
But to have another secret relationship.. with another person that u're emotionally attached to.. meeting him/her regularly... while, still having another bf/gf... like, WHY???
so yeah, u, the one who's reading this.. please, if u've been cheated, or have cheated on someone, tell me.. why? or maybe if u havent experienced it, but u think u have a special theory.. tell me.. I'd love to know.. Anynomously pun takpe..
So here I am wondering why do people cheat??? I'm not gonna be an ass and proudly say never ever la kan? Like, of course I DONT want to cheat.. but then again, who knows what will happen in the future? I dont want to have my own words slap me in the face... So yeah, never say never...
Again, why do people cheat? When it comes to ur gf/bf, if u dont love them anymore, tell them. End it. Dont string them along. Dont cheat on them. I do understand if u've like, kissed another person other than ur bf/gf.. especially when they're not around.. as in, in another country.. and u're just so utterly drunk, high or something... nothing emotional... shit happens rite?
But to have another secret relationship.. with another person that u're emotionally attached to.. meeting him/her regularly... while, still having another bf/gf... like, WHY???
so yeah, u, the one who's reading this.. please, if u've been cheated, or have cheated on someone, tell me.. why? or maybe if u havent experienced it, but u think u have a special theory.. tell me.. I'd love to know.. Anynomously pun takpe..


3 Comments:
sigh atiee... hahaha. i wanted to come up with my entry on cheating too, but u came up with urs. u cheating woman u!! anyway, i dont need to tell my story, ;). but basically, cheaters sucks big time, and they dont have the balls, the guts, and the self respect to tell the truth, and break it nicely. also, if they had the self respect, they'd keep their OTHER significant other on hold, cause technically they're still in a relationship. and dont claim to yourselves to be strong, reliable to control the urges for intimate relationship. if these people say so, i advice they shove up those words up their asses that their brains cannot take it and it explodes. in other words... you have to have BALLS and SELF RESPECT.
btw pompuan giler... susah nak online lately. haha. miss you shopping obsessed late waker freak!!
cheating on u? are u sure people around u did't cheat on u? or u denied everything that going around u just to make u feel better. lying is bad esspecilly lying to ourself
whoa... are u referring to me, or atie? if it was me, yes, i HAVE been cheated on. even people around me HAVE been cheated on. this issue is a concern to everyone of every age, heck, people in the 30s, 40s, cheat as well, which is definitely worse. because the people these age like atiee says, has families. basically the only thing that could curb this urge of cheating is (im sorry if i sound religious here) having faith in God, in ur family, while offereing sincerity and love. as chessy as it may sound, that's the truth. but honestly i dont really understand ur question. hahah. are you trying to say ALL my friends, OR atie's friends cheat on her as friends (like, if i want to buy a handbag i like, and atie knows i like it, but she bought it anyway), or are we still sticking to the topic of cheating on significant others? try rephrasing ur questions better if u want to sound assertive, so readers could actually understand and reply to you with more confidence.
thank you....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home