errrr...
So yeah, yesterday was kinda shitty.
This African dude who wants to get "friendly" was bugging the shit out of me cos every single day that he called (yes, every f-ing day!) to ask me out, I never wanted to. Even after I told him I have a BF, he was all, "Owh we can be friends." Hence, the whole "friendly" phone calls.
Then there was this Apartment Director who was like, sooooo emotionally harassing me. Gave me shit about being a bum n not wanting to do anything, not wanting to meet people n yada yada yada.. He even came up with some crappy analysis as to why I dont want to do anything. Cos, apparently I am not the type who refuses to see people. And like, according to him, I may be having this blues cos a certain guy has a GF. Like, WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?! I couldnt care less! Urgghhh..
Hell-lloooooooo~~ Why is it so hard for people to understand that sometimes I just DO NOT wanna do anything?? I just wanna stay in bed n be a bum. Sometimes I need a break from everything! Is that too much to ask??
The lowest point of the day has got to be an Incident In The Kitchen. Get this. My suitemate's BF tried to hit on me. Unbelievable. F-ing anal.
So yeah, sucky day indeed.
Then again, I had someone to talk to.. who, unbeknownst to him could just make all the greyness in my world disappear with just one "Sayang".. with just one "Comel"... So despite all the shitty stuff on a shitty day, one phone call was all it took to feel all nice n warm again. *sigh*
This African dude who wants to get "friendly" was bugging the shit out of me cos every single day that he called (yes, every f-ing day!) to ask me out, I never wanted to. Even after I told him I have a BF, he was all, "Owh we can be friends." Hence, the whole "friendly" phone calls.
Then there was this Apartment Director who was like, sooooo emotionally harassing me. Gave me shit about being a bum n not wanting to do anything, not wanting to meet people n yada yada yada.. He even came up with some crappy analysis as to why I dont want to do anything. Cos, apparently I am not the type who refuses to see people. And like, according to him, I may be having this blues cos a certain guy has a GF. Like, WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?! I couldnt care less! Urgghhh..
Hell-lloooooooo~~ Why is it so hard for people to understand that sometimes I just DO NOT wanna do anything?? I just wanna stay in bed n be a bum. Sometimes I need a break from everything! Is that too much to ask??
The lowest point of the day has got to be an Incident In The Kitchen. Get this. My suitemate's BF tried to hit on me. Unbelievable. F-ing anal.
So yeah, sucky day indeed.
Then again, I had someone to talk to.. who, unbeknownst to him could just make all the greyness in my world disappear with just one "Sayang".. with just one "Comel"... So despite all the shitty stuff on a shitty day, one phone call was all it took to feel all nice n warm again. *sigh*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home