Friday, August 12, 2005

Happily Old

I woke up at 7 today. Like, 7 freaking AM! Havent woken up THAT early to do something in a looooonnggg time. Like, yeah, I've woken up at 7 to go to the loo or something like that but I'd definitely be back in bed in 15 minutes top. Man, I hate waking up early. I was all groggy n shitty this morning. Proves how much I'm soooooo not a morning person.

I went to the Social Security Office. That's the whole reason why I had to wake up friggin' early. I saw a whole lotta really old n wrinkly people there. Like, really old. Like, I-can-no-longer-walk-properly-let-alone-run old. I dunno if it was just today, or I was blinded by my sleepiness. They just looked happy. Content. At peace with the world. Like macam senang hati aja. It was like, as if each of them had a really wonderful life. And still having it. Looking at them put a smile on my face. The happy look on their faces were damn rite contagious. I wish I'd be happy when I'm old with nothing to worry about. Perhaps just something silly like, what to have for dinner or the small stain on the carpet that the bratty grandkids made. Something like that. Happy.

*sigh* O' Dear Entertainer, I missshhhh you loads! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home