Lava lamp!!!
I bought a torchiere lamp with built in motion lamp. Errr.. basically normal torch floor lamp + Lava lamp. PINK! hehehe.. of course la kan.. Me n my roommate Teena spent like, about an hour trying to set up the lamp. It looks easy but somehow it was sooo hard for us to set it up. This wont go in, that wont fit, yada yada yada.. I guess both of us are just not made for this whole technical, handyman stuff.
After it was all set up, we turned it on n patiently waited for it to start moving. and GAWDDD did we wait! It took such a long time for it to actually start moving. Even the slightest teeniest move got us both squealing in delight. Hahaha.. We just stood there staring at the bloody lamp. Even came to a point where we started naming the shape. There were The Simpsons, Alien, Cactus, and a few others.
Right this minute, as I am typing away on my lappie, the Lava lamp is constantly moving. So nice. So cute. I so totally love my room :)
p/s: For those of u who dont know what a lava lamp is, it's the lamp that has this liquid thingy in it that moves around. Know what I mean? Oh well, IF you dont.. just look it up on the net or something will ya?
After it was all set up, we turned it on n patiently waited for it to start moving. and GAWDDD did we wait! It took such a long time for it to actually start moving. Even the slightest teeniest move got us both squealing in delight. Hahaha.. We just stood there staring at the bloody lamp. Even came to a point where we started naming the shape. There were The Simpsons, Alien, Cactus, and a few others.
Right this minute, as I am typing away on my lappie, the Lava lamp is constantly moving. So nice. So cute. I so totally love my room :)
p/s: For those of u who dont know what a lava lamp is, it's the lamp that has this liquid thingy in it that moves around. Know what I mean? Oh well, IF you dont.. just look it up on the net or something will ya?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home