Sunday, August 14, 2005

Neighborly Nice?

I spent the whole day just bumming around in my room. Owh, except for that short 30 minutes that I went to my school to copy solutions. That's really not the point. So yeah. Chatted online. Chatted on the phone. Really not much done. Minus the people on the other side of the world I was communicating with thru *ahem* technology, I was pretty much alone in my room.

So just now, when I heard my 2 suitemates talking animatedly in the kitchen, I let a huge sigh of relief. Like, finally, err, real humanly connection. As in, not online. Not on the phone. I pun dgn semangatnye went into the kitchen. Smiled brightly. Said Hi. One of them said she's cooking. And she's cooking for me too. I was like, "Owh thanks but I've eaten. I'll still taste some though." So yeah, then I asked a few polite questions and some polite comments were made. Then it died down. Nothing. I couldnt think of anything else that I could say. I washed my cup, said "Enjoy your dinner." Went out of the kitchen.

Got back into bed. I thought, "Wow, that was awkward." To think that just a few minutes before they were talking to each other dengan semangatnye. But when I came n join the fun, I seemed to spoil it. Made me feel so bad. Macam tak disukai. Hahaha. What made it worse was that a few minutes after I left the kitchen, they started talking again. Rite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home