Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pain Sucks

Almost 5 am. Ive been up for almost an hour now. Having a major pre-menstrual pain. Pre-period pain. Whatever you call it. The worst I've had since I came here. Painful beyond description. Even the pills didnt work. I have this thing I do to help reduce the pain where I'd put down the cover of the toilet n just sit there for a long time crying till the pain slowly fades away. Slowly. So tadi I went into the bathroom n damn, the fucking place smells like minyak angin thanks to my bloody suitemate! I cant stand the smell even when I'm perfectly fine n healthy let alone now when I'm in so much pain.

Period pain + Bau minyak angin + Small bathroom = Major Nausea + Very Pissed Off Girl

There are so many curses going on in my puny lil head at this moment but I will spare u the torture of having to read it. I shall refrain myself from making others miserable just because I am. I'm sitting here sweating like a pig bearing the pain. Nak turn up the air conditioner but then kesian my roommate. It's already cold enough as it is over normal circumstances considering the fact that it is turned up pretty high n it's raining heavily outside. Plus, her sleeping curled up, covered under the comforter from head to toe proves how cold she's feeling already.

At times like this I wish I have someone to be my punching bag. For me to yell at, to hit, to just be nasty to. I'm sorry. I know I'm being all cranky n shit. Pardon me. I'm PMS-ing. With this unbelievably horrible pain to deal, I'm allowed to be cranky so 'scuuuuuuuuussssssssseeee ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home