Happy thots needed
I'm sleepy as hell. BUT cant bring myself to sleep. Becaaaaaauseeee.. I'm scared. Silly, yes. but yeahla.. tulah die.. Irfan told me something scary just now (thanks a lot la wey!) n I guess it's kinda stuck in my head. I have this really freakishly active brain that wud just let my imaginations run wild. (Bile time lain tak pulak active.. sheesshh!) That's why I dont watch Horror movies cos I'll start imagining stuffs for days after that. Teena's out. Aliya's sleeping sudah cos she's sick. So basically I'm like, awake alone ni ketakutan. Haritu to help me sleep, I called my dear Sayangness n talked to him till I fell asleep in the middle of this joke he was telling me. (No, I'm sure it wasnt a bad joke, I was just so effing sleepy but too scared to sleep earlier.) But then, now mcm I dont think I can call him up again. Cos, err, well, errr.. I dont think I'm like, the person he'd wanna talk to right now.... *sigh* errmm.. So yeah.. hmmm.. so I'm like forcing myself to stay awake.. Too scared to go to bed. Even though all the lights are turned on. Maybe I'll just lie down, listen to happy songs on the ipod, n have continuous happy thots. Hopefully I'll fall asleep then. Hopefully.
"In my dreams we fly away from all the pain and school bell rings
To a city that never sleeps and I can see you smile all day"
- Dreaming of Manhattan, Say Anything


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home