Hell's Kitchen
Ok. Here it goes. In the kitchen. If u throw something into the trash can, but tak masuk.. U'd pick it up n put it properly back into the trash can. Rite? Common sense. If u hv like, last week's dhal or curry, and nasi basi, put it in a smaller bag then baru masuk inside the trash can. U dont simply tuang everything in the trash can. So yeah, lets say ure just such a lazy ass person that u dont want to put it in a smaller bag first. Fine. But please.. make sure the damn thing is like, betul2 in the trash bag. If the edge of the bag, like, terlipat or something, open it properly before u put everything in in so that the nasi or whatever bloody thing u want to throw away wont be out of the plastic bersepah2 in the trash can. Again, common sense.
When u cook, surely la the minyak and whatever ure cooking mcm terpercik2 on the stove top, the wall next to it, and the sink counter next to the stove. Fine. After ure done, u'd clean it up. Wipe everything away. If u dont want to do it rite after u finish cooking, ok la. Do it once ure done eating. U dont leave it there for the next gazillion days till the stain becomes permanent on the counter top. When u wash ur pots n pans, the leftoevr vege, onions n whatever should not be left just like that in the sink. U run it down with water. and then u use the oh-so-high tech garbage disposal to grind them all away so that the sink wont be clogged.
If like, u spill something, a drink, soup, whatever, it's just soooo like, logic for u to straight away wipe it clean. U dont leave it unattended for the next 2 days. It has to be wiped away instantly. The dining table in the kitchen should be a place where u can seat n hv a nice chat with ur frens while u wait for ur instant noodle and stuff to masak. NOT so that u can simply campak all ur pots n pans on top of it, bersepah sepah like the tsunami has just hit ur kitchen, n definitely NOT for u to leave ur rotten bananas there for weeks. Nak buat cokodok basi ke???
Rite. What's with all this kitchen talk, u may ask. Well, apparently my bloody suitemates dont believe in all that I've mentioned above. None of those make any sense to them. THEY DID ALL THOSE BLOODY THINGS!!!! Like, hellooooo!!! Common sense people. Common fucking sense. They're not the only ones using the kitchen. There are 2 other people using it. Have some consideration. Me n my roommate Teena, plus Aliya who's like a permanent resident here in my room (not that Im complaining, of course, she's more than welcomed) were the ones to clean up after the 2 suitemates. We picked up the trash around the trash can. We threw out the trash. We changed the trash bags. We wiped the stove, wall, n counter top clean. We tidied up the dining table yg dont even hv our stuff on it apart fr a set of knives n rice cooker. All those bloody pots n pans yg penuh meja till takde tempat to even potong bawang tu, NOT OURS. but we still arranged everything nicely. Although after 2 hours, bersepah balik. We even had to wash our plates n whatever yg dah bersih numerous times cos we susun on the counter top to let them dry up, but when the suitemates cooked, the stuff got all dirty again fr the minyak n curry n dhal n whatever shit. We had to do every fucking thing.
I personally never had to do all the cleaning up in the kitchen back home. But I still hv my common sense to do all that are required to keep this kitchen clean. I'm capable of cleaning up. Why arent these 2 people? Me n my frens were like maids having to clean up after something that we didnt do. Heck, we dont even cook that often. So yeah, all those major mess, DEFINITELY not our faults. I have been the ultimatum of patience. I never scolded them. I didnt want to say anything cos I'm sooo not into confrontations. NOT my thing. I know I wont be doing anything wrong by asking them to clean up but trust me, I would feel so lousy n bitchy afterwards. When I asked one of the suitemates "Do u mind, wiping the stove once ure done?", I felt soooooooo like, a monster. Btw, she replied "Of course I dont mind. I do that all the time." In my heart, I was like, "Right, u do that all the time, dont u? u fucking dirtbag! That explains why the place looks like a fucking palace!!!" Urghhhh! So yeah, now I have resorted to turn a blind eye. I avoid the kitchen. I wont even look at the trash can. Thank God I hv 2 others in my room n bathroom that I can use. It's just so upsetting. If ure sharing a kitchen or anything else for that matter with other ppl, pleasseeeee... bear in mind that ure not the only one using it. Be considerate.
When u cook, surely la the minyak and whatever ure cooking mcm terpercik2 on the stove top, the wall next to it, and the sink counter next to the stove. Fine. After ure done, u'd clean it up. Wipe everything away. If u dont want to do it rite after u finish cooking, ok la. Do it once ure done eating. U dont leave it there for the next gazillion days till the stain becomes permanent on the counter top. When u wash ur pots n pans, the leftoevr vege, onions n whatever should not be left just like that in the sink. U run it down with water. and then u use the oh-so-high tech garbage disposal to grind them all away so that the sink wont be clogged.
If like, u spill something, a drink, soup, whatever, it's just soooo like, logic for u to straight away wipe it clean. U dont leave it unattended for the next 2 days. It has to be wiped away instantly. The dining table in the kitchen should be a place where u can seat n hv a nice chat with ur frens while u wait for ur instant noodle and stuff to masak. NOT so that u can simply campak all ur pots n pans on top of it, bersepah sepah like the tsunami has just hit ur kitchen, n definitely NOT for u to leave ur rotten bananas there for weeks. Nak buat cokodok basi ke???
Rite. What's with all this kitchen talk, u may ask. Well, apparently my bloody suitemates dont believe in all that I've mentioned above. None of those make any sense to them. THEY DID ALL THOSE BLOODY THINGS!!!! Like, hellooooo!!! Common sense people. Common fucking sense. They're not the only ones using the kitchen. There are 2 other people using it. Have some consideration. Me n my roommate Teena, plus Aliya who's like a permanent resident here in my room (not that Im complaining, of course, she's more than welcomed) were the ones to clean up after the 2 suitemates. We picked up the trash around the trash can. We threw out the trash. We changed the trash bags. We wiped the stove, wall, n counter top clean. We tidied up the dining table yg dont even hv our stuff on it apart fr a set of knives n rice cooker. All those bloody pots n pans yg penuh meja till takde tempat to even potong bawang tu, NOT OURS. but we still arranged everything nicely. Although after 2 hours, bersepah balik. We even had to wash our plates n whatever yg dah bersih numerous times cos we susun on the counter top to let them dry up, but when the suitemates cooked, the stuff got all dirty again fr the minyak n curry n dhal n whatever shit. We had to do every fucking thing.
I personally never had to do all the cleaning up in the kitchen back home. But I still hv my common sense to do all that are required to keep this kitchen clean. I'm capable of cleaning up. Why arent these 2 people? Me n my frens were like maids having to clean up after something that we didnt do. Heck, we dont even cook that often. So yeah, all those major mess, DEFINITELY not our faults. I have been the ultimatum of patience. I never scolded them. I didnt want to say anything cos I'm sooo not into confrontations. NOT my thing. I know I wont be doing anything wrong by asking them to clean up but trust me, I would feel so lousy n bitchy afterwards. When I asked one of the suitemates "Do u mind, wiping the stove once ure done?", I felt soooooooo like, a monster. Btw, she replied "Of course I dont mind. I do that all the time." In my heart, I was like, "Right, u do that all the time, dont u? u fucking dirtbag! That explains why the place looks like a fucking palace!!!" Urghhhh! So yeah, now I have resorted to turn a blind eye. I avoid the kitchen. I wont even look at the trash can. Thank God I hv 2 others in my room n bathroom that I can use. It's just so upsetting. If ure sharing a kitchen or anything else for that matter with other ppl, pleasseeeee... bear in mind that ure not the only one using it. Be considerate.


1 Comments:
i had dat same bloody problem too! sepatutnya senior dera junior tp terbalik! i have to do all dat clean up things! erghh..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home