Saturday, September 03, 2005

A lil something for someone

To Whom It May Concern...

Sometimes I can be really cold. I say the coldest of words that may just freeze you up. I may not say the sweetest things. I may not say what you want to hear. I may not tell you how much I care. But I do. I care. A lot. Sayang? Yeah, deep within me, I know I do. Somehow I havent been able to bring myself to grasp the idea. So I cant admit it. I cant say it out loud. Out of fear, insecurities.. Im not sure. I just hope you dont question it. For all those times that you feel like you've been slapped in the face, I am sorry. I truly am. It amuses me that you have so much patience for me. I know I make it hard sometimes. I know patience has its limits. So I thank you. For being patient. For sticking with me. For staying on.

"When I'm weak I draw strength from you
And when you're lost I know how to change your mood
And when I'm down you breathe life over me
Even though we're miles apart we're each other's destiny"
- Destiny

1 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

I'll try...We'll try, and make this work...Muuaaahhhss!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home