Thursday, September 08, 2005

Puasa

So I've been up since 4.30 am. Sahur. Nak puasa ganti. Wouldnt have woken up if not for Aliya. She MUST sahur. I'm like, rite, I know I'll be hungry as hell but I sure do love my sleep even more. Then again, fine la.. sunat innit? Plus, if I'm at home, ayah would drag my ass out of the bed for sahur.

Orang sahur makan maggi. Or oats. Or like, ermmm, roti. Basically something simple. Me n Aliya? Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, and Franks. Gile melantak huh? So now I'm super full. Perut kenyang, senang hati? Errmm.. not really. I'm sure as hell sleepy but cos of the kembung-ness of my tummy, I cant sleep now. So I shall ramble on and on and on and on............

Have class later at 11. Hair stinks. Masak punye pasal. Definitely not gonna wash it. Cmon. I'm not that rajin. Will probably twist my hair up in a knot n get a scarf or something. and as I said to Aliya, "Apa guna beli perfume mahal2?" hehehe..

Last nite, me n Aliya were like, calling up everyone to ask for niat puasa. Both of us tak ingat. Called my mom; she didnt pick up the phone. Aliya called her sis; same thing. No answer. She called her bf pun no answer jugak. I dont feel the need to call up my entertainer and ask him cos like, I have a feeling he's just as hopeless as me. (Sorry sayang, but true innit?) So Aliya called her mom and yay! dapatla niat puasa ganti... her grandma even cried cos like, errmm... sedih + rindu + happy got to talk to her I guess. Sweet.

6 more days of puasa to go. Had 7 actually but ganti one already. Spring. Was still quite cold. Definite torture. Unbelievably hard. It took every little bit of energy just to get through the day, and it wasnt even a long one cos malam was kinda cepat at that time. So yeah. Wonder how today is gonna be like. The fact that I have to walk all across campus to go to class is soooo not helping. To make it worse, I actually have an evening class at 7 till 8.20. Means I'd have to buka puasa in class. Buka is at 7.50 I think. Guess will just have to drink water n munch on Poptarts or something. Damn. O' Dear Self : Good Luck. Heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Sampai hati you...sob*

But heh, betul jugak, hehehehe!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home