Work!
I mentioned earlier that I've started working. Yes... I am actually working! hehehe.. Cmon la.. I worked before... nothing unusual abt me working...
So yeah, I'm working at my previous hall: Brennan Hall. 20 Hours a week. 12 Hours at the Info Desk n 8 Hours at the Security Desk. I work 5 days a week.
Info desk - pick up the phone, record candy store sales, count money, record maintainence request, basically dealing with the residents of this hall
Security desk - Pick up the phone, Record Guests coming in n going out of the building
So yeah, that's pretty much all I have to do. Considering the fact that the residents in this hall mcm, seciput je.. I pretty much have nothing to do. I spend my time at work either reading a book, doing my homework (which, I only did once for like, 10 minutes..heheh), yakking away with my friends here, or *ahem* on the Internet. Hahaha.. I'm being paid to just sit around n look pretty! kekeke.. oh well, the pay's shitty though.. so yeah la.. hmmm...
oh btw, while I'm typing this latest entry, I'm actually at work. Haahaha.. proves how I really have no work to do. Heh.
So yeah, I'm working at my previous hall: Brennan Hall. 20 Hours a week. 12 Hours at the Info Desk n 8 Hours at the Security Desk. I work 5 days a week.
Info desk - pick up the phone, record candy store sales, count money, record maintainence request, basically dealing with the residents of this hall
Security desk - Pick up the phone, Record Guests coming in n going out of the building
So yeah, that's pretty much all I have to do. Considering the fact that the residents in this hall mcm, seciput je.. I pretty much have nothing to do. I spend my time at work either reading a book, doing my homework (which, I only did once for like, 10 minutes..heheh), yakking away with my friends here, or *ahem* on the Internet. Hahaha.. I'm being paid to just sit around n look pretty! kekeke.. oh well, the pay's shitty though.. so yeah la.. hmmm...
oh btw, while I'm typing this latest entry, I'm actually at work. Haahaha.. proves how I really have no work to do. Heh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home