Dream
*** The following is a dream I had last nite ***
Setting : Petaling Street-ish gerai2 fake bags n all in Port Dickson ( I dont think it exists)
++
Me : (walking around slowly.. checking out all the bags)
Mr.BF : Sayaaaanngg.. can u please hurry up! enough with the bags! Nak balik ni!
Me : *sigh* Waitlaaaaaaa... (continue looking around)
++ after a few minutes
Me : (looking around everywhere for Mr. BF, who's nowhere to be seen.... decided to call him up)
*tooot tooot* {phone rings}
Me : Hey where u at?
Mr.BF : I'm in the car. on the highway. driving back.
Me : Whaaaatt??!?!?!? {thinks "What the *beep*?"}
What?? : Impatience and annoyance on Mr.BF's part caused me to be left all alone in PD with no ride home.
Lesson learned : Dont go to sleep upset.
Setting : Petaling Street-ish gerai2 fake bags n all in Port Dickson ( I dont think it exists)
++
Me : (walking around slowly.. checking out all the bags)
Mr.BF : Sayaaaanngg.. can u please hurry up! enough with the bags! Nak balik ni!
Me : *sigh* Waitlaaaaaaa... (continue looking around)
++ after a few minutes
Me : (looking around everywhere for Mr. BF, who's nowhere to be seen.... decided to call him up)
*tooot tooot* {phone rings}
Me : Hey where u at?
Mr.BF : I'm in the car. on the highway. driving back.
Me : Whaaaatt??!?!?!? {thinks "What the *beep*?"}
What?? : Impatience and annoyance on Mr.BF's part caused me to be left all alone in PD with no ride home.
Lesson learned : Dont go to sleep upset.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home