The Hair Issue
Had an appointment with the hairdresser on Friday. No class kan.. so like, woke up at 2 something (blissful!) n pi la to the salon. Aliya trimmed her hair first while I waited reading Cosmo. When it came for my turn, I told him that I just wanna trim my bangs. He was like, "THAT'S ALL?!?!?!" I was like, thinking, "Like, DUH! I dont wanna cut my hair yet!" I guess he was excited to see that my hair is really long, so mcm prolly berangan to cut it kot. Hehehe..
So yeah, I trimmed my bangs. Not exactly how I wanted it to be, but it will have to do for now. Cos if I want to get the bangs I really wanted, there would be so much work. A LOT of hair would have to be cut off. AND my mermaid effect (which is way more important) would take even longer to jadi. So NO WAY!! Mermaid effect first, wonderfully layered hair later. Definitely before I come back here for Spring semester.
So yeah, I trimmed my bangs. Not exactly how I wanted it to be, but it will have to do for now. Cos if I want to get the bangs I really wanted, there would be so much work. A LOT of hair would have to be cut off. AND my mermaid effect (which is way more important) would take even longer to jadi. So NO WAY!! Mermaid effect first, wonderfully layered hair later. Definitely before I come back here for Spring semester.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home