Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jeans nightmare

I hate buying jeans. Finding the perfect pair is an absolute nightmare. I'd have to go thru a LOT of them to actually find one that fits nicely. Not perfect, but just nice. Havent found my perfect pair of jeans yet. Usually, I'd just end up buying a pair that feels just OK, wear it once or twice, then terus tak pakai sudah. Sucks! That's why I prefer wearing skirts. So much easier to buy. Too bad the weather is getting really cold. Terpaksa pakai jeans. Hishh..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeans x cukup pjg utk u kot!:p heh *kidding!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Try Calvin Klein jeans..I heard they're the best, or so I've been told....

10:22 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

oh wow this anonymous person is soooooooo funny! hardihahar

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wanna buy ck, a few centimetres have to be cut off. its too long for your short legs. so it's just a waste of money. hardihahar..

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Just leave her alone will ya?

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sapa anonymous ni......kerek ni, reveal yourself demon!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home