My Reply
Today, when I checked my email, there was an email from someone who obviously didnt want to make him/herself known by me. I dont know who that person is, and I really dont want to know. He/she is just not worth knowing. So anyway, in his email, he wrote some stuff, which I found to be really nasty. Soooo.. here I am, replying to his email, here in my blog.
Of why I have a blog when I really have nothing to say
- ok. It's my blog. I can write about whatever I want. I dont write stuff hoping that it will be read. It's just a place for me to vent. to say what I feel. to document what i was thinking and doing on that particular day. I am a student studying in a boring dead end place. I dont have that much fun here. So pardon me if i dont have any interesting stories to tell. I wish I do. I wish I do brush elbows with celebrities all the time, or head out to crazy parties and get pissed drunk, but I dont. I'm leading a fairly simple, boring, and dull life. It does reflect on what I post. Nobody's making u read it. My blog is my place. Mine alone. It's therapeutic.
Of why my postings are "shallow and uneducated"
- Rite. My blog is a place for me to just ramble on and on about nothing in particular. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering. That's enough shit to fry my brain. So when I post something on my blog, I want it to be as light as I can. Call it what u want. Shallow, uneducated, no-brainer.. whatever. I dont care. If I wanted to write something that is highly educational, I might as well do my shitloads of homework. I might as well write a research paper or get a headstart on my thesis or whatever.
Of why I sound like a "brainless bimbo"
hahaha. cute. Brainless bimbo. Veeerrrryyy original I tell ya! When I write stuff on my blog, I write just the way I would normally talk. I dont like to use big words cos I think that is just too pretentious. I dont talk like that. I'm not a walking thesaurus. I talk just like any normal person would. Simple everyday language. That is why I use both BM and English. Mix them all up. That's just me. If my use of language bothers u so much, I suggest u go ahead and read the newspapers or some educational periodicals cos u definitely wont be getting any big SAT words from me. and yes, I do talk a lot about myself. Like, hellooooo.. it's my blog, so I have to write about myself!
Of why I am so vain (ie. putting my own photo at the blogskin)
- Despite the fact that I am majoring in Engineering, I know shit about programming n stuff. So to create a really fancy shmancy layout for my blog is really out of the question. This is as much as I can do. I like that photo of myself. It was nicely done by a very special person. Vanity aside, putting up the photo is also part of how I show my appreciation to that particular person. Would it make much more sense to u if I put up a photo of Victoria Beckham on my blog? I dont think so. It's my blog, so there should be my photo. Not someone else's. Using my posts regarding my hair, body, face, etc to support ur accusation that I am, in fact really vain means u have read almost everything I posted. My thought, "Wow!" It amuses me how much u read when u clearly seem to hate everything about my blog.
Hmm.. so there u go. My reply to that poor bugger's email. and if any of u ever thought of the same stuff, here's ur answer! I shall not call him/her nasty names, cos I dont think it's of any significance. I shall not stoop so low to his/her level. Okay. Thank you veeeerrryy much!


5 Comments:
You Go Girlfriend!!
yes, this is your blog, you can write whatever crap that u wish to, and u published it via the internet, OBVIOUSLY, u are hoping and wanting everyone to read it. and might be, ur hoping everyone out there will think, "whoaa.." or.. "wow".."cayalah this bimbo girl!" dya get wut i mean? haha..watever. those r just my opinion.
Dude, seriously don't you like have anything better to do with your life? Instead of harassing an innocent lil girl like ati, why don't you do something more constructive like how to get laid or something? I bet the only pussy you've ever seen is your neighbour's pet cat...
Those self-love sessions of yours really must be getting to you...Do us all a favor and go get yourself hitched...'Nuff said!
trying hard to defend you undeniable-bimbo gf,huh? harharhar..no offense!
Dear Anonymous, it amazes me at how you keep on coming back to Ati's blog even with all the nasty things you said about it. You must have some sort of obsession towards Ati. Im guessing your someone who got rejected by Ati, and now you just can't stand the fact that she's with me, a real man.
She's one tough cookie to break. So if you want to hurt her, you gotta do more than call her names. And those name callings? Dude, seriously? How old are you? 6?
Call her what you want...I call her sayang...
P.S : None taken, being pissed at you is a waste of my emotions. No offence!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home