Puasa Time!
Hmmm.. This will the first time I'm actually going to puasa abroad. Faaaaaarr away from home. No Mama to make my Maggi for sahur. No Ayah to come back early from work, pick me up at home n bawa pi Pasar Ramadhan. No asam pedas ikan pari for buka. No daging bakar with air asam. No sirap with that biji2 hitam which I totally cant seem to remember the name rite now. Rite. How sad. Earlier conversation with Julye reminiscing on past buka puasa sessions left me feeling really homesick and sad. Okay. Moving on. I'd like to wish each and every one of my Muslim friends a
"SELAMAT BERPUASA."
Bile dok buka minum sirap tu, ingat la me over here buka-ing with Diet Coke trying to recall how sirap tastes like. *sigh*
p/s: My notty2 frens.. dont ponteng2 haaaaaa... puasa!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home