Rock star!
I'm watching an episode of "Score" on MTV. Supposed to be doing my assignments, but yeah.. I'm a procrastinator. So sue me!
MTV's "Score", hosted by Ryan Cabrera (musically not so talented, but he's just so comel.. yeah yeah yeah, u can stop banging ur head against the wall now) is a show where 2 budding songwriters will each come up with a song, and perform it. There will be a girl who wont get to see the 2 guys, but she will later decides who she wants to date, based on the song that the guys wrote for her.
I know la this may just be another lame dating show whatever, but mcm, alaaaa bestnyee..
to have someone wrote a song about you, and perform it for you.. that's just like, swoon-worthy. No matter how stupid the song is, or how tak sedap the guy's voice is, how can you not be all cair?
I'm waiting for the day when a guy (preferably someone I'm going out with, my BF, husband, or at least someone I do fancy a bit) goes on stage, nyanyi a really nice song (no breakup song, I-hate-you song or whatever), and say "Atikah, this song's for you sayang." (or something along the line) *swwwwooooonnnnn*
MTV's "Score", hosted by Ryan Cabrera (musically not so talented, but he's just so comel.. yeah yeah yeah, u can stop banging ur head against the wall now) is a show where 2 budding songwriters will each come up with a song, and perform it. There will be a girl who wont get to see the 2 guys, but she will later decides who she wants to date, based on the song that the guys wrote for her.
I know la this may just be another lame dating show whatever, but mcm, alaaaa bestnyee..
to have someone wrote a song about you, and perform it for you.. that's just like, swoon-worthy. No matter how stupid the song is, or how tak sedap the guy's voice is, how can you not be all cair?
I'm waiting for the day when a guy (preferably someone I'm going out with, my BF, husband, or at least someone I do fancy a bit) goes on stage, nyanyi a really nice song (no breakup song, I-hate-you song or whatever), and say "Atikah, this song's for you sayang." (or something along the line) *swwwwooooonnnnn*
I WANT MY ROCK STAR!!!!


1 Comments:
Hmmmm.......Nantikan ketibaannya! Heh! Muaaahhhsss!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home