For the sake of updating
It's been 2 weeks since I actually posted something proper. 2 weeks.. hmmm.. but yeah, not much has happened. Even now, as I'm sitting here, trying to recall something worth writing about, I cant. But whatever.. I'm gonna ramble on anyway. That's the whole point of having my own personal blog: a place to ramble when the urge hits.
Rite, so really, nothing extraordinary happened. I've been swarmed with work. Shitloads of work. Normal weekly assigments, revised essays and exams, dance and art reviews, research papers, plus normal exams. The workload kinda pulled me down. That, plus, I guess PMS took its toll on me. I had a pretty long "OFF" time. Not that long but longer than usual. I snapped easily, had very little patience, and pretty much was a pain in the arse. It's over now, thank god. Well, not the work la unfortunately.. I still dont hv that much patience yet but I'm back to my old self. So yeah, yay to me.
Hmm.. the workload's pretty nasty at the moment. I've got 3 research papers to hand in starting from the Monday after Thanksgiving break till a week before final exam. I'm slowly crawling to complete them all. Not much progress but it's not at a standstill. So that's something. Final exam's starting on the 10th December. I'm not even gonna think about that yet since I still have like, errmm, maybe 2 exams before that. urgh. not fun.
On to something fun. Thanksgiving break. 2 more days of classes then it's the bloody Thanksgiving break!!! Woohoo! Me n my friends are heading down to Dallas so that would be a whole lotta fun. Thanksgiving = Major Sale!!! Too bad I'm soooo low on cash rite now cos I just found out my mom's not gonna bank in my fees for next semester till I get back home. If not I can totally blow everything on clothes. But yeah whatever.. Gonna have fun anyway.
After the Thanksgiving trip to Dallas, there's ANOTHER trip to look forward to: HOME! Fast forward to a month from now. Where will I be? Hmmm.. lemme take a moment to think. * a moment's up* Oh yeah, I'll be at HOME!! hahahah... prolly eating like a total pig. Gulping down all the nasi lemak, nasi kandar, and kueyteow udang I can get my hands on. ahhhh.. Bliss. All the food, all the people, all the fun-family-homely feelings. Neeeeaaaattt...
Rite, so really, nothing extraordinary happened. I've been swarmed with work. Shitloads of work. Normal weekly assigments, revised essays and exams, dance and art reviews, research papers, plus normal exams. The workload kinda pulled me down. That, plus, I guess PMS took its toll on me. I had a pretty long "OFF" time. Not that long but longer than usual. I snapped easily, had very little patience, and pretty much was a pain in the arse. It's over now, thank god. Well, not the work la unfortunately.. I still dont hv that much patience yet but I'm back to my old self. So yeah, yay to me.
Hmm.. the workload's pretty nasty at the moment. I've got 3 research papers to hand in starting from the Monday after Thanksgiving break till a week before final exam. I'm slowly crawling to complete them all. Not much progress but it's not at a standstill. So that's something. Final exam's starting on the 10th December. I'm not even gonna think about that yet since I still have like, errmm, maybe 2 exams before that. urgh. not fun.
On to something fun. Thanksgiving break. 2 more days of classes then it's the bloody Thanksgiving break!!! Woohoo! Me n my friends are heading down to Dallas so that would be a whole lotta fun. Thanksgiving = Major Sale!!! Too bad I'm soooo low on cash rite now cos I just found out my mom's not gonna bank in my fees for next semester till I get back home. If not I can totally blow everything on clothes. But yeah whatever.. Gonna have fun anyway.
After the Thanksgiving trip to Dallas, there's ANOTHER trip to look forward to: HOME! Fast forward to a month from now. Where will I be? Hmmm.. lemme take a moment to think. * a moment's up* Oh yeah, I'll be at HOME!! hahahah... prolly eating like a total pig. Gulping down all the nasi lemak, nasi kandar, and kueyteow udang I can get my hands on. ahhhh.. Bliss. All the food, all the people, all the fun-family-homely feelings. Neeeeaaaattt...
"Let me go home
I'm just too far from where you are
I wanna come home"
-'Home', Michael Buble


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home