Friday, December 02, 2005

I heart December

I'm taking a break from my research paper that's been burdening me this whole week. I started writing it on Monday in hope that I'll be able to hand it in 2moro without having to stay awake the whole night. Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit kan? Unfortunately, here I am the day before the paper's due, with only 5 out of the 10 pages that's required. So much for lama2 jadi bukit...

In all honesty, that's really not what I intended to post. Takde apa pun mau cakap sebenarnya.. I just wannna post something for the sake of seeing the date.
1 DECEMBER 2005
hehehe.. it's already DECEMBER!!!! My favorite month of the year! Why? like, Du-uuuhhh! My birthday is in December.. *ahem* 29th December *cough cough* after a loooonng wait.. it's finally December.. I loiiikkeee *grins*
December, I love!
"This is my December,
This is my time of the year...
This is my December,
This is all so clear..."
- My December, Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home