Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Buy What?

3 new DVDs are out. I love them all. Now the problem is to choose one aja. Or should I just get all 3? Can ke?
  1. Elizabethtown - Orlando Bloom + Kirsten Dunst. Need I say more?
  2. Just Like Heaven - like, totally sweet & enchantingly funny
  3. In Her Shoes - chick flick to the core! cried buckets!

Oh btw, Ive been here for almost 3 weeks and I havent even gone shopping. Not even once! well yeah, except for like, groceries, school stuff, and toiletries.. but that doesnt count. so yeah. wow. Im totally impressing myself big time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Yeahh!! Sayang, I'm so proud of you. You manage to control your shopping urges, hehehehe!!

As a reward, why don't you just get all 3 DVD's, yeah baby?

Muaahhssss!!!!!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home