Thursday, February 23, 2006

Five What?

Over the past few weeks my ever so creative BF has been coming up with lists of Top 5s in an effort to shut me up as I was constantly nagging him for not updating his Friendster profile. Yes, I am a Friendster freak indeed. Since I realized that I havent been updating my blog, I thot I'd come up with my own list of 5s. Pretty lame but then again it's kinda sad to see my last post stuck at Feb 14th.

5 reasons why I think studying abroad is better
  • u get to actually miss home
  • u spend in foreign currency so 150 bucks for a RAZR seems so schmeh!
  • parents arent constantly breathing down ur neck
  • Roxy and Guess merchandise can be like, dirt cheap
  • u get to go home on a plane every time

5 things I do when I get bored in class

  • come up with list of 5s
  • flip through various fashion mags
  • read chick lits with bright fluorescent covers
  • text people on the cell
  • doodle in the notebooks that are supposed to be filled with intellectual notes

5 things I consider when choosing a class

  • it does not start before 9.30 am
  • the prof doesnt hv a reputation for getting a high fr failing his students
  • the prof tolerates major tardiness and multiple unexcused absence
  • it does not go beyond 2 pm on Friday
  • it does not hv any freaky name (ie: Advanced Electrical Motor Circuits)

5 traits I look for in a guy (note to dear BF: not that I'm still looking)

  • good looking or at least as my nenek once said "sedap mata memandang"
  • nice dressing sense regardless if he's preppy or laidback
  • good sense of humor
  • generously willing to spend his money on me (even if its just lunch at the mamaks)
  • the ability to mix around comfortably with my crazy friends
5 weird things some people might not know abt me
  • I dont eat ketupat/nasi impit/pulut/nasi ketul2 at all
  • I can spend hours on Friendster
  • I hate the taste/smell of peanuts/almonds/beans, dan yg sewaktu dengannya
  • back home, my hair cant be styled. It just wont jadi no matter how much I (or the hairdresser) try
  • I hate moles on my face

3 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

5 Reasons Being With You Rocks :

1. You buy porn for me
2. I can pesan stuff frm you
3. I can watch football without you whining
4. Driving long distance with you is fun
5. Because...

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 5s for considering a class isn't accurate:

1. i haf a reputation for being v strict with grades
2. i do not tolerate tardiness of any kind and anything more than a week's worth of unexcused absences.
3. your class did go beyond 2pm on fridays

11:25 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hahaha.. nice one jasmine! but i had fun in ur class!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home