Winter Rejuvenation
My whole winter break was spent at home. Slightly over a month. Too short, I personally think. But oh well, I'll take what I can get. The homemade Nasi Lemak waiting in the car upon arrival was absolutely smashing & I thank my uber wonderful mama for that. The 1st 2 weeks were entirely family oriented. My parents brought me around to makan everything on my list of food to eat. They left for Mekah on 29th Dec. My Birthday. My birthday sucked as expected. Wish I had a major partying session with my friends just like I normally would. Armand's special dinner for me 2 days later kinda made up for it. 31st Dec. Another reason to simply love December.
1 month. 3 wedding receptions. Daughter of some random friend of Ayah's. Aliya's sister's. Shamyl's. Still cant believe he got married. Azian's way cool so it's ok. The self-proclaimed "prettiest girl in the world." (where I apparently came 10th) Right. But yeah, pretty indeed.
I met up with people who matter most. Too little time, too much to do. Failed to meet up with a whole lot of people. Maybe next time. I'll try. Met some smashing new people along the way. TB bonding trip had to be cancelled due to motherly circumstances beyond our control. End of the year. Will plan way ahead of time & overcome motherly factor.
Clubbing, check! Drinking session, check! Raid Vincci, although not so successful, check! Late night Suzi's session, explore Sg. Wang, photography lesson, sleepovers, hit the beach, all check!
I met 90% of the people I really wanted to. I ate everything on my "to eat" list. I bought the stuff I wanted. Hmmm.. not really. Not even close. Oh, those gorgeous bags, skirts & dress from MNG! So yeah.
It was a good winter break indeed. Having dinner with the Uitm girls at Singgahan Rasa again was pecah perut kelakar as always. Nita, Suley, Fafa, Lynn.. definitely friends for life. Hanging out with Irfan, Faidz, n Lili was totally fun. I shall brush up on my Pantun skills for next time. Siap korang! Irfan, sorry dude for not bringing u to Zouk as promised. Hope the Hollister made up for it. Hehe. The Suzi's gang.. hmmm.. tak payah cakap la.. So addictive! Cant get enough of them. If only Suzi's has better toilet. Sure lagi lambat balik rumah. With them all the troubles in the world hilang aja. Armand, despite our constant arguments, it was wonderful being with u sayang.. Uber thankful for that trip to the beach. Where shall we go next time? Julye, teman setia ke mana sahaja. Thanks for putting up with my shitloads of crap. Fun kan Pot? hehehe forget the jobs la.. get a scholarship n go back to school! Shamaine ku yg amat disayangi, sorry for not spending time with u as much as I wanted to. If u only knew the tears I cried for the guilt and disappointment of not seeing enough of u! We hv an unfinished business btw, gf! Hint: Bangi! I do wish I managed to spend more time with the likes of Emma, Jaif, & Jay. But tulah die.
Oh well, I shall keep everything locked in my memory till the next winter break. Till then, the photos and videos will do I guess. Big hugs to everyone who made time to spend it with me. U guys are complete gems!
1 month. 3 wedding receptions. Daughter of some random friend of Ayah's. Aliya's sister's. Shamyl's. Still cant believe he got married. Azian's way cool so it's ok. The self-proclaimed "prettiest girl in the world." (where I apparently came 10th) Right. But yeah, pretty indeed.
I met up with people who matter most. Too little time, too much to do. Failed to meet up with a whole lot of people. Maybe next time. I'll try. Met some smashing new people along the way. TB bonding trip had to be cancelled due to motherly circumstances beyond our control. End of the year. Will plan way ahead of time & overcome motherly factor.
Clubbing, check! Drinking session, check! Raid Vincci, although not so successful, check! Late night Suzi's session, explore Sg. Wang, photography lesson, sleepovers, hit the beach, all check!
I met 90% of the people I really wanted to. I ate everything on my "to eat" list. I bought the stuff I wanted. Hmmm.. not really. Not even close. Oh, those gorgeous bags, skirts & dress from MNG! So yeah.
It was a good winter break indeed. Having dinner with the Uitm girls at Singgahan Rasa again was pecah perut kelakar as always. Nita, Suley, Fafa, Lynn.. definitely friends for life. Hanging out with Irfan, Faidz, n Lili was totally fun. I shall brush up on my Pantun skills for next time. Siap korang! Irfan, sorry dude for not bringing u to Zouk as promised. Hope the Hollister made up for it. Hehe. The Suzi's gang.. hmmm.. tak payah cakap la.. So addictive! Cant get enough of them. If only Suzi's has better toilet. Sure lagi lambat balik rumah. With them all the troubles in the world hilang aja. Armand, despite our constant arguments, it was wonderful being with u sayang.. Uber thankful for that trip to the beach. Where shall we go next time? Julye, teman setia ke mana sahaja. Thanks for putting up with my shitloads of crap. Fun kan Pot? hehehe forget the jobs la.. get a scholarship n go back to school! Shamaine ku yg amat disayangi, sorry for not spending time with u as much as I wanted to. If u only knew the tears I cried for the guilt and disappointment of not seeing enough of u! We hv an unfinished business btw, gf! Hint: Bangi! I do wish I managed to spend more time with the likes of Emma, Jaif, & Jay. But tulah die.
Oh well, I shall keep everything locked in my memory till the next winter break. Till then, the photos and videos will do I guess. Big hugs to everyone who made time to spend it with me. U guys are complete gems!


1 Comments:
It was my pleasure sayang....My pleasure indeed. But next time around Im hogging up more of your time, hehehehehe!! Muaahhss!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home