bleurghh
I was trying to check my blog yesterday. Then it said "You are not authorized to view this blog" or something along that line. And I thot, "Blaaarrddyyy hell! It's MY freaking blog! what do u mean I'm NOT authorized to view it!?!!?!?" Bodoh gila ya ampuuuuunn... till today I cant view my own effing blog. Apparently it's on some bad filer whatever crap that they are trying hard to fix. The so banyak and confusing updates said ok sudah but then maybe that's just to my understanding cos even the bloody updates confused me big time. Shheeeessshh... but tulah dia.. The point is, I cant view my own blog and I dunno why. But it's weird how I can still post.
yeah, OK..
yeah, OK..
Happy St. Pat's Day


3 Comments:
woman..i'm starting to blog on my blospot again...check it out check it out..erm..go online la..need ur help in hotifying my blogspot..
hey sweetie!! haaa
eh atikah!! joel here..i am back to blog again
keee
sorry....knock knock...on ur door...
i am a bloghopper...found u kinda cool..got attracted to ur smooching lips...but ..hmm..nevamind...that is for another day..
cheers, idham
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home