oh really?
Is taking things for granted like, totally human nature? I'm sure everyone, at some point in his life, would have at least taken one thing for granted kan? Well, I really dont know. Was just assuming, being my assumptions-filled self. But I sure as hell just lurrveeeee to take things for granted. well, love isnt quite so appropriate as most of the time, I dont even realize that I'm actually doing it. If you were to point it out to me, I wud deny it la kan. Like, duh! But yeah, I take things for granted.
When mama bought nasi lemak in the morning for me, I totally overslept n like just buang the nasi around 5 before mama comes home n freak out just because I didnt feel like eating it. Now, I wish I have nasi lemak waiting for me in the kitchen every other day. I want to wake up and see the small note saying "Nasi lemak in the kitchen. Makan!" in mama's neat handwriting.
KL was hot. But I stayed indoor most of the time in my air conditioned room. Not that I hated the heat. I just didnt care much. Now, Wichita tortures me. I get like, only about 3 months of warm weather. Oh how I whine all the time for better, nicer, warmer weather.
I didnt go to the beach enough. Cherating was 3 hours drive away from KL.PD was just 2 hours. I could have gone every 2 weeks or so. I didnt. Now, I need to take a flight to go to the beach. Prolly 2 flights since ICT is like such a crappy airport.
My TB was just 15 seconds walk away from home. I could have spent shitloads of time just hanging out with her, vegging out. Lay still like broccoli. It didnt seem to matter much cos I thot, "oh well, I could always go see her later." Now, she's like a couple of flights away, with the plane tickets costing about 2 grand, 17 hours difference in time.
Back when I could have met up with my BFanytime just to cuddle up quietly, I didnt. I needed space. Now, I'd give up my Diet Coke intake for a whole year just to feel him next to me. Oh yeah, did I tell u how long distance relationship sucks? Rite. So yeah. Could have. Would have. Should have.
I take things for granted. Some things just didnt seem to matter when it's right there in front of me. Now when it's way out of reach, I whine and bitch, senseless, endless. Guess, u wont know what u're missing till it's gone eh?
When mama bought nasi lemak in the morning for me, I totally overslept n like just buang the nasi around 5 before mama comes home n freak out just because I didnt feel like eating it. Now, I wish I have nasi lemak waiting for me in the kitchen every other day. I want to wake up and see the small note saying "Nasi lemak in the kitchen. Makan!" in mama's neat handwriting.
KL was hot. But I stayed indoor most of the time in my air conditioned room. Not that I hated the heat. I just didnt care much. Now, Wichita tortures me. I get like, only about 3 months of warm weather. Oh how I whine all the time for better, nicer, warmer weather.
I didnt go to the beach enough. Cherating was 3 hours drive away from KL.PD was just 2 hours. I could have gone every 2 weeks or so. I didnt. Now, I need to take a flight to go to the beach. Prolly 2 flights since ICT is like such a crappy airport.
My TB was just 15 seconds walk away from home. I could have spent shitloads of time just hanging out with her, vegging out. Lay still like broccoli. It didnt seem to matter much cos I thot, "oh well, I could always go see her later." Now, she's like a couple of flights away, with the plane tickets costing about 2 grand, 17 hours difference in time.
Back when I could have met up with my BFanytime just to cuddle up quietly, I didnt. I needed space. Now, I'd give up my Diet Coke intake for a whole year just to feel him next to me. Oh yeah, did I tell u how long distance relationship sucks? Rite. So yeah. Could have. Would have. Should have.
I take things for granted. Some things just didnt seem to matter when it's right there in front of me. Now when it's way out of reach, I whine and bitch, senseless, endless. Guess, u wont know what u're missing till it's gone eh?
"Only a fool maybe takes things for granted
Just because it's here today
It can be gone tomorrow"
- Just The Way You Are, Barry White


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home