PlayThatSong
So yeah. My ever so crazy yet so lovable TB, Maine tagged me. I'm supposed to do this quiz/questionnaire/whatever thingy.
You're supposed to turn on the shuffle mode on your iTunes or preferred mp3 player. Change the song when you answer a new question.The title of the song is the answer for the question.
1) How does the world see me?
Always Love by Nada Surf - I'm so full of love eh?
2) Will I have a happy life?
Blow My Mind by Maliq & d' Essentials - Mind-blowing life perhaps.. nice nice..
3) What do people really think of me?
Hasrat Jiwa by Park Drive - errr..
4) Do people secretly lust after me?
I Need You Tonight by Backstreet Boys - MUAHAHAHAHA
5) How can I make myself happy?
Every You Every Me by Placebo - how in the world is that supposed to make me happy?
6) What should I do with my life?
Your Girl by Mariah Carey - eh? just be someone's girl? thats it? a bit sad la kan..
7) What would be good advice for me?
Badfish/Boss DJ by Jack Johnson - ape niiiiiiii??
8) What do I think my current theme song is?
Someday Someday by Thirsty Merc - wow.. an LDR song.. rite on the spot!
9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Hanya Hadirmu by Park Drive - I hv to be there? LDR wont work? whaatt??
10) What song will play at my funeral?
Narrow Escape by Ray Lamontagne - so I shud be glad I didnt live?
11) What type of men do you like?
Mati Menahan Rindu by Souljah - hahahaha.. a man who's far i assume..
12) What's my day going to be like?
Otherwise by Morcheeba - riiitee..
13) Why am I here?
Fortress by Pinback - Hmm.. Im such a strong person that I serve as a fortress? hehehe
14) What will people remember me for?
Bedshaped by Keane - OMG.. whyyyy??
15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Playing Your Song by Hole - ppl playing my song outside? heh?
16) What will this year be about?
Breathe In by Frou Frou - oh no pls dont tell me its gonna be so stressful that I keep having to remind myself to breathe..
Ok. Im now supposed to tag some ppl so that they can do this thingy pulak.
- Armand (dear BF, this is the 2nd time uve got tagged, so u better do it!)
- Azryl (ur blog is soooo deep n serious, something shallow for u to do perhaps? hehe)
- Irfan(hey, something to keep ur mind off things..)
- Faidz (get off ur pilot ass n start blogging balik!)
- Kum (Kum, do this if u ever feel like ure bored)
You're supposed to turn on the shuffle mode on your iTunes or preferred mp3 player. Change the song when you answer a new question.The title of the song is the answer for the question.
1) How does the world see me?
Always Love by Nada Surf - I'm so full of love eh?
2) Will I have a happy life?
Blow My Mind by Maliq & d' Essentials - Mind-blowing life perhaps.. nice nice..
3) What do people really think of me?
Hasrat Jiwa by Park Drive - errr..
4) Do people secretly lust after me?
I Need You Tonight by Backstreet Boys - MUAHAHAHAHA
5) How can I make myself happy?
Every You Every Me by Placebo - how in the world is that supposed to make me happy?
6) What should I do with my life?
Your Girl by Mariah Carey - eh? just be someone's girl? thats it? a bit sad la kan..
7) What would be good advice for me?
Badfish/Boss DJ by Jack Johnson - ape niiiiiiii??
8) What do I think my current theme song is?
Someday Someday by Thirsty Merc - wow.. an LDR song.. rite on the spot!
9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Hanya Hadirmu by Park Drive - I hv to be there? LDR wont work? whaatt??
10) What song will play at my funeral?
Narrow Escape by Ray Lamontagne - so I shud be glad I didnt live?
11) What type of men do you like?
Mati Menahan Rindu by Souljah - hahahaha.. a man who's far i assume..
12) What's my day going to be like?
Otherwise by Morcheeba - riiitee..
13) Why am I here?
Fortress by Pinback - Hmm.. Im such a strong person that I serve as a fortress? hehehe
14) What will people remember me for?
Bedshaped by Keane - OMG.. whyyyy??
15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Playing Your Song by Hole - ppl playing my song outside? heh?
16) What will this year be about?
Breathe In by Frou Frou - oh no pls dont tell me its gonna be so stressful that I keep having to remind myself to breathe..
Ok. Im now supposed to tag some ppl so that they can do this thingy pulak.
- Armand (dear BF, this is the 2nd time uve got tagged, so u better do it!)
- Azryl (ur blog is soooo deep n serious, something shallow for u to do perhaps? hehe)
- Irfan(hey, something to keep ur mind off things..)
- Faidz (get off ur pilot ass n start blogging balik!)
- Kum (Kum, do this if u ever feel like ure bored)


1 Comments:
how you put lagu on your blog?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home