Wednesday, April 26, 2006

shleepp

I hv to study for my exam 2moro. Well not really 2moro. More like later. 9.30 am. Differential Equations. NOT fun. But Im sleepy. Im online instead. Blogging, going thru friendster n all that crap trying to stay awake. Definitely not studying. This couple on tv is house-hopping trying to find the perfect house for them to buy. The houses are cute. I want a cute house. I want a cute apartment. I dont want to do any gardening. Mosquitoes will attack me. Somewhere kinda quiet. Close enough to the city tho. I need to be able to go shopping whenever I want to. without actually having to travel dgn jauhnye till my legs lenguh fr having to press the pedals. yeah ok. Im rambling senseless. must study now. really. then again id prolly still wont be studying after half an hour. I kinda miss my botakhead. slash the kinda. yup. i need to go walmart. just realized im out of Diet Coke. How can i study without Diet Coke. Diet Pepsi isnt that nice. I have that. ok. must study. really i must! ok. will go now. yeah? ok. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home