Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What Was I Thinking Again?

Some random thoughts I had throughout the day:
** Pardon me, some of them are extremely shallow n random **
  • Im always with either a) eyebags b) dark circles under my eyes or c) majorly puffy eyes
  • shud really go get my hair trimmed
  • maann, I'm sleepy
  • shud I go to class or stay in the room and study?
  • how long did I take my nap?
  • fuck, ipod's running out of battery
  • mama's cool. Not Id-start-dancing-in-public cool. More like, oh-yeah-yeah-anything cool
  • I didnt get annoyed by Mr. BF. yay!
  • shiiittt.. I'm really going to Melbourne!!! Hoooyeaahh!
  • when's the Yellowcard concert again?
  • I need to start putting on lotion more often
  • eyewww. this guy's smelly.
  • am I having this headache because Ive been studying, or Im really sleepy, or Im hungry? or I need to get new glasses?
  • is it totaly vain to automatically grab ur own picture when u hv that new picture frame?
  • mama ni kata nak call back. till now tak call pun
  • Im totally gonna raid the instant noodles section at Thai Binh
  • fuck fuck fuck. the cork board just fell down on my bed!
  • I really shudnt open my window that much
  • that chicken ramen noodle sedapla
  • eh. I havent talked to ayah for almost 3 months now. must call home over the weekend n talk to him
  • wanna watch Take The Lead lagi. Ramos was hot in that suit. I think I can dance that well with training. Heh
  • wonder if he's gone to class or not
  • shud hv asked mama to get the ticket to melbourne fr the agent. then go there from KL. nak balik KL la. but tickets bought already
  • sometimes u need to follow ur heart
  • my nose is itchy
  • must really dust my room more. tulah die. bukak lagi tingkap selalu
  • flat diet coke doesnt taste that bad
  • this week, american idol boring la. country songs tak best sangat
  • when did I last talked to Maine?
  • malas sungguh nak remove makeup
  • I wanna cuddle up quietly with him. shit. 9 months amatlah lama ya ampun
  • San Fran wud be nice for thanksgiving break. ke Boston?
  • I havent gone shopping since I got back in Jan. Reaaahhllly impressive
  • Indonesian singers suara amat sedap
  • omg im like, uber lazy. Need to study for exam esok pagi ni
  • havent mailed the birthday cards for ayah and busuk.
  • I really shud do the International students check-in tomorrow after exam
  • why dont I have a nice singing voice like Ten2Five's Imel or Mocca's Arina or Double Take's Mia? Nothing Whitney-ish or Mariah-ish. Just a nice singing voice so I can sing nicely at my friends' birthdays or my own wedding.
  • I really need to sleep
  • Kodong ni wanna wake up or not?
  • bloody suitemates. cant even throw the trash
  • Kechiiioooo ah mamat ni. since when was he my boyfriend? eyewww
  • issit my connection, my lappie or memang Friendster n Facebook ni amat lembab?
  • shud I bring my boots to melbourne?
  • Popot havent been msging me. Miss her la
  • ada kutu tak?
  • I can smell the air freshener we plugged in dalam toilet when I was still walking in the hallway
  • the housing banquet is gonna be hell lame. Id be dressed up to the nines for nothing but I definitely cant go all shabby. thats lame. wonder if thatwhite dress ada my size or not.
  • I wanna go to Hawaii
  • I miss the beach
  • Maybe I shud rent a place near the beach for a month or so once I graduate
  • OMG!!! 4 lapis? are u kidding me?

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

Im always with either a) eyebags b) dark circles under my eyes or c) majorly puffy eyes----> gapo ni?!?!?! isn't is the same thing??!?! and yes bring your boots to melbourne!! yeay!

11:49 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

no la gf.. its not the same thing.. well at least not to me.. hehehe.. ok will bring boots if it will fit in the bag. heh

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home