Tuesday, May 09, 2006

booyaah!

I woke up this morning to my roommate whining that this really nice porcelain "Welcome" thingy we hung at the room entrance hv been stolen.
If it is just a prank n the thing shall be back in its original hanging place in a few days then that's good. Hope the prankster had fun "borrowing" it.
If it was really stolen then may god helps the fucking bastard. May he/she/they hs/hv a lifelong of bad sex and obese partners.
I slept at 5 in the morning trying to finish up my hw only to go to class n find out fr the prof that he wont be grading it.
As I was abt to take my afternoon nap, the fire alarm went off forcing me to go out. I was smart enough to grab my bag n magazine so Id hv all the stuff I need to not stand around like an idiot.
So yeah. Pretty lousy day. and it's not even 2 pm.

so now I shall do this little quizzy thingy since Mr.Azryl tagged me as payback. stay smooth bro! *winks*

1. My mother once : was a hot rocker chick
2. Never in my life : have I been tall (like duh! pretty obvious isnt it?)
3. When I was five : I wanted to be Sheila Majid
4. High school was : 5 years of valuable experiences
5. I will never forget : my birthday
6. I once met : my mom's ex boyfriend.. yeaaapp..
7. There's this person I know who : thinks Im as close to perfection as he can get (altogether now.. awwwww)
8. Once, at a bar : I got free drinks
9. By noon I'm usually : not up yet on weekends
10. Last night : I was struggling to finish my homework
11. If I only had : a major trust fund
12. Next time I go to salon : I'd come out even hotter! hoooyeaahhh!
13. Brad Pitt : is hot full stop
14. I like : to think Im smarter than I actually seem to be
15. When I turn my head left, I see : My uber messy bed
16. When I turn my head right, I see : a pink dog, a greenish bear, and a peachy pig
17. You know Im lying when : errr.. u wudnt know I hope
18. In grade school : I was reallllllllyyyy small
19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare : Id be someone hot and smart! Muahahahahahahaah
20. By this time next year I : will be about ready to go tour Europe
21. A better name for me would be : Victoria Beckham.. hahahaha
22. I have a hard time understanding : why some girls want smaller boobs
23. If I ever go back to school I'll : not be going back to Tun Fatimah
24. You know I like you if : I smile sincerely at u
25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be : myself tee hee hee
26. I hope that : I wont be a crappy mother
27. Take my advice : Love y0urself. Others can come second.
28. My Ideal breakfast is : NASI LEMAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!
29. A song I love but do not have is : a whole lotta them from The OC
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you dont stay more than 3 days
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars : are things I really dont care about
32. Why wont anyone : give me that huge Gucci handbag???!!
33. If you spend the night at my house : you'd most likely to wake up late
34. I'd stop my wedding : when my dress gets ruined
35. The world could do without : skanky girls
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a roach than : shave my head bald
37. My favourite is : bumming around
38. Paper clips are more useful than : pebbles (wtf?)
39. And by the way : I'm hell hungry
40. The last time I was drunk : Was I ever drunk??!
41. My grandmother always : gives me money.. hehehe
42. I'm tagging : SHAAAAMMAAAIINNEEEE!!! and the tonyokest FRAT BOY.

so there. I feel less annoyed at the world. thank u very much.

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

i can't believe u'd rather lick a roach's belly than shave ur head...eeww

3:05 AM  
Blogger Az said...

What's wrong with skanky girls ? :P .. variety is good ;)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home