Friday, May 19, 2006

Melbourrnnneee Baby!

So yeah. Im safe and sound in Maine's cute room after a loooonnggggg ass trip. Trust me, its freaaaakkiingggg long! Hmmm.. I dunno.. like, around 38 hours? Yeaaapp.. thaaaat long. Ill blog more next time abt my crappy trip coming down here. But its all good now cos im here! yeaaayy!! so yeah.. gonna take a nap then its off to a supposedly weird aussie soccer match in the city then heading to a jazz bar and bowling after that.. shud be fun.. although come to think of it the bowling part wud prolly not be cos I sooooo totally suck at bowling. Hmmm.. rite. ok. So farewell from the Wichitan in down under. Tee hee hee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Hey baby, good to know you're safely there adi. I tot you'd never make it there with all the delays and hassle just leaving LA alone. So yeah, have fun down under! Talk to you nanti kay? Bye sayang!!

Lotsa Love n Hugs n Kisses from me Baby!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Kenape tak kluar ade comment eh sayang?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home