happiness comes
I just realized that I am a MUCH happier and nicer person after a good dose of chick flick. Like seriously, Id be totally beaming! Id be sooo much nicer to my bf, Id laugh more, sashay around, and Id get my high pitched shrieking voice back (dont u agree dear bf?)! Even more so after a good chick flick that has unlimited visuals of orgasm-inducing designer clothes, or shoes, or handbags, or ALL of them in every shot in the film. yeapppp... a much, much, much happier person Id be. Just so u know, I just watched The Devil Wears Prada. hehehe


2 Comments:
Aiseh, and I tot you were happier because of me, hehe!!
Oh well, as long as you're happy baby, then I'm definitely happy.
Muaahhsss!!
hehehe that's awesome! i usually get all happy when I watch cutesie movies like alvin & the chipmunks! hehe. oh well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home