Jason Bin Superman
WARNING : SUPERMAN RETURNS SPOILER!!!
So I went to watch the special preview of the "most anticipated movie of 2006" (err, not by me though), SUPERMAN RETURNS on Tuesday nite. (you Superman freaks in KL, sorrreeeee, watched it 2 days before you! *ppffbbbttt*) I shall not write a review of it or what not. You go watch it, and you decide if you like it or not. Who cares what I think. So anyway, I was like, "OMG!!!! SUPERMAN HAS A SON!!!!!!!" Like, how cool is that? and the only thing that has been on my mind where Superman is concern is "Maann, Lois Lane had sex with Superman!" Hoooowwww??? Did he remove his super tight body suit? Did he hear ppl's scream for help and whatever the whole entire time they were doing it? Was he good? (yeah yeah I know.. shudnt ask that. but heck I cant help it, he's superman, he's not exactly human.) Call me silly. I dont care. It doesnt matter. Cos what does is Lois Lane got knocked up by Superman. Amazing.
and oh, Brandon Routh is soooo much hotter out of the film. Superman looks like a dork with that hair.


1 Comments:
Tu la pasal. Rather illogical don't you think, since his semen is of alien origins, how did Lois survive the pregnancy? And even if she did, Superman blowing his load inside Lois is impossible, cos the impact of it is equavelant to a shotgun going off inside her womb...Too much info sayang? Hehehe!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home