Saturday, July 22, 2006

and so I wait

Im really so terrible at waiting. I cant wait. I dont hv much patience to wait. Then again, it seems like, thats all I keep having to do nowadays. Wait. I hv to wait for everything. and I hate waiting. Truly and utterly hate it. and you know what's even worse? When you patiently spend your time waiting, and in the end you get disappointed that you dont get what you've been patiently waiting for, or that it falls short of your expectation. I dunno about you people but while I wait, my expectations are slowly built. So why wait? Is there really something good at the end of the tunnel? How sure are you that you wont get disappointed repeatedly? I guess patience is key? Yes? You just have to (again) wait, and see if you'd get disappointed or not? Bleeurghhhh... whatever.

2 Comments:

Blogger p i j a d said...

yup...same here...

but i always hope for the worst outcome.
silly as it may sound,just don't wanna get hurt/disapointed...

not a good thing tho!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Az said...

Well it depends on the effort you put into the wait .. if you put in a lot of effort and patience to it .. most likely things will swing your way

then again , who knows rite :)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home