Thursday, July 13, 2006

wow

Abt 2 months ago I set up this counter thing for my blog, at that time being curious on whether ppl actually read it. So I kinda forgot abt it because the email notifications were sent straight to my Junk folder and I hv never bothered to browse thru the junk mails. Id just click on "empty" and discard the whole lot. Until today. I saw the notification fr my counter host and clicked on the link to see the details. and oh my, did i get a surprise! It's definitely not a lot la compared to other ppl's blogs, waaayy for from a lot la kan, but it is a lot to me. I never expected ppl to actually read it, well apart fr the few ppl close to me. and oh, maybe randoms, who terjumpa-ed my blog when they clicked on the "next blog" thing on top of every blog on blogspot. shittt.. i think ive typed the word "blog" too much. but whatever. the point being that there are ppl who actually read my blog. Why ek? I write so much crap its crazy. Hmm.. maybe now i shud watch what i say cos maybe the person i bitch abt wud actually read it. but then whatever la kan. its my blog. i can write anything i want abt anyone or anything. as much crap as i want to. so booyaah!! and omg ppl. u can just forget abt reading anything else on this blog cos ud never find anything clever. oh wait. maybe thats why some ppl read it. maybe theyre just so tired of being smart and reading abt smart things. they need to escape to "brainless lala land." oh wow. welcome then. *hits self on head* theeereeee.. told u i write crap. tsk tsk tsk

2 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Im your #1 reader baby! Who cares if you don't write smart things, I write crap on my blog too. Tho not the same kind of crap ( mine are more to the lines of "emo-smart'ass-egocentric" crap)


As shallow as you might like to see yourself, you do "dive down" once in a while...

*Hugs*

1:16 PM  
Blogger p i j a d said...

hey,i thot that was the main reason we do this blog thingy...i dunno...as for me...just write whatever u want to, babe! oo..bitching?hahaha...who doesn't...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home