Tuesday, August 15, 2006

*sigh*

of feelings stored... through songs I love... and such is an escape...

So what if you catch me, where would we land? - "Fair", Remy Zero

And if I could be who you wanted, if I could be who you wanted,
All the time, all the time- "Fake Plastic Trees", Radiohead

Dancing out on 7th Street, Dancing through the underground,
Dancing little marionette, Are you happy now?- "When the stars go blue", Ryan Adams

Turn me back into the pet I was when we met,
I was happier then with no mindset - "New Slang", The Shins

It stung like a violent wind, That our memories depend, On a faulty camera in our minds
- "What Sarah Said", Death Cab For Cutie

In the shape of things to come, too much poison come undone

- "Every you every me", Placebo

Me and you what's going on? all we seem to know is how to show the feelings that are wrong
- "Dont Go Away", Oasis

Farther down, I'm desperate for you, Where you never have to know
Farther down, I'm still without a clue - "Farther Down", Matthew Sweet

This plan of mine is oh so very lame, Can't you see the grass is greener where it rains
- "Eve, The Apple of My Eye", Bell X1

Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds, dreaming aloud

- "Walking After You", Foo Fighters

That i would be great if i was no longer queen, That i would be grand if i was not all knowing,

That i would be loved even when I numb myself
- "That I would Be Good", Alanis Morissette

Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard -"The Scientist", Coldplay

I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am...fine - "Color blind", Counting Crows

It's alright, cos there's beauty in the breakdown - "Let Go", Frou Frou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home