Saturday, September 09, 2006

and this does not help

I want to step out of my classroom, and see u leaning lazily against the wall, looking so bored, wondering when my class is gonna finally be over. I want to bump into u while I rush back from lunch to get to work, and get a nice kiss on top of my head and a big fat "u make me feel safe" hug. I want to whine to myself at work whenever Im hungry, and suddenly see u knocking at the glass door, holding a bag from McD's for me with that huge cheesy grin on ur face that says "Dont u just love me?" I want to sit quietly at work and have u lean over the counter to plant a small peck on my lips. I want to wake up in the middle of the night because uve been snoring right into my ear. I want to open my eyes in the morning, and be able to reach over and lovingly scratch ur tummy. I want to be able to dress up nicely and walk out hand in hand for our weekly dinner out together. I want to sleep out of pure boredom in the cinema while u sit agitated next to me waiting for the next drama to unfold on the big screen. I want to roll my eyes while u sing loudly in the shower. I want to drive out in the middle of the night to go to the drive thru, and get ur midnight snack. I want to open my closet in the morning and see a little cheesy love note stuck on a hanger. I want u to play with my hair till I fall asleep on the couch. I want to argue with u over dinner at home. I want to see ur t shirt hanging on my computer chair. I want to yell at u for not washing the dishes after I made dinner. I want u to complain that my steak sucks and I storm off saying "next time make it urself!" I want to push u aside a little as I get into bed at night. I want to snatch the remote control away from ur hand while ure watching "Trick it out" because I need to watch "Grey's Anatomy." I want u to do the gagging sound everytime I go ooh-aah over McDreamy.

I have a lot of things that I want too. I wish for all of them too. So now Ive put them all out there. Does it make it better? Does it help the situation? Does it make me become happier? I dont think so. IT DOES NOT! Stating the stuff that will obviously not happen only brings more pain. Repeatedly saying aloud how hard things are, how shitty things are, what difference would it make? As far as Im concern, everything remains hard and shitty. So all of u out there who happens to be reading this, who happens to be generous enough of ur precious time, tell me pls, do u think that when u repeatedly whine abt how shitty the situation is, and all the stuff u wish u can do instead, do they actually help u in any way? oh yes, I forgot, maybe just for the sake of venting it out? yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home