randomness
So Im stuck at work.. again. Been here almost 2 hours. another hour or so to go. at this rate, trying to hyperly look interested at work for even another 10 minutes would be like trying to stand completely still in a club when ur fav boogie tune is playing. Quite the impossible. Im sleepy as hell so I really cant bring myself to study or anything. and so I shall ramble on and on in this treasured outlet of mine.
My exam retake which was supposed to be at 3 tadi was postponed to Friday. Great relief there. Dont think itd make any diff but yeah, whatever. extra days to be lazy. seems like ive been swarmed with school work for ages now. quizzes n exams every week. not to mention those hw assignments. ya ampuuunn.. endless i tell u! been unfortunate enough to be stuck with a really impossible professor, who only this afternoon said that apart from "old lady", my name also means "wise", which he later asked me if im wise. I proceed to answer "I dont think so," resulting in him saying "its ok, at least u dont look wise," which left me dumbfounded, thinking like, "whaatt!?!? i look dumb?!?!" considering the fact that he is after all the person who's responsible in grading my papers, i kept my mouth shut. come to think of it, maybe i hv heard him wrong. maybe he said "at least u DO look wise" yeah, maybe. but then again, whatev.
So ive been sitting here all dreamy and blinking rapidly trying to stay awake. got an email fr peeps at FredFlare saying my stuff has been shipped out n shall arrive prolly on Friday. oh pls let it arrive on friday n not next monday instead. when it comes, I shall hv a spanking new pop art camera, and this gorjaaass pair of charm earrings. oh weee! pop art camera is the shit! i dunno how good the pics will turn out but like, oh well. Me gots me cams! hoyeahh! next up: POLAROID Camera!!!! *woot woot* now who wants to gimme a lomo?
Got the new UrbanOutfitters catalog and I want this Doctor bag. So want it. Kinda decided that Me n Aliya shall get one each in diff color. Its within budget n it looks smashing. Hugggee even! Oh me loves ridiculously huge bags. hard to find the keys, yes, but oh can they fit a lot of junk! Looked through the bitchin' F21 and omg I want a lot of things. If I were to buy almost everything I want in there, it'd prolly set me back like, 150 kot. Kot. Its actually quite reasonable cos the stuff i want smuanya amat pretty skali. it sucks that f21 opened in OU. hence every jaja jiji jojo wud hv the stuff i buy fr here. adalah murah juga. mr bf n maine said the dresses are only around 150 ringgit, which if i were back in KL, n see all those gorrrjas dresses, like ga mungkin fikir berjuta kali. cantik. seriously. so yeah. will not buy all. will prolly get those really neat jackets. maybe the tunics as well. hmm.. f21 sucks. f21 makes me go bonkers.
the weather has been chilly. now i hv to go to class wearing a sweater or cardigan. kalau tidak, serious sejuk. I sleep at nite with the window open. so its like, natural air conditioning. pretty neat eh? despite the annoying cold, one good thing abt fall is thats when the new season of TV shows starts! I cant, cant, simply cant wait for Grey's Anatomy! oh gawdddd, let meredith and mcdreamy be together!!! pls doaaang!! and Gilmore Girls!! and THE OC!!! Fall TV!!! so yeah. so long, sweet summer! not like this summer has been sweet. but yeah. oh oh oh!! i did go to melbs so yeah, pretty sweet, that. im so happy i kept my word that i wud definitely visit maine before she graduates. yay me!
was craving for chicken soup the other day. not the creamy campbells kind. the sup ayam clear punya. or what busuk calls: COP! made it on sunday nite. enak! thinking of making bihun soto for raya. har har. raya. second in a row. n it will not be the last. benci! mau pulang raya!!! *ahem* so yeah. bihun soto. yum. bakso wud be great but dunno how to make it.
I now have a daily date that I look forward to, like totally. oh, how I love!!! but then again, all dates hv a probability of not actually being successful kan? so yearrrppp. and i mite get stood up too kan? i remember Meredith waited for McDreamy at the bar, hoping that he finally chooses her. She waited, n waited, n got sloshed. Sedih ok? plus, agak sedih juga bukan if ur date sort of like, terpaksaaakk bgt? but yeah, I'd tell myself, its ok. its ok. its ok. must repeat till it actually gets to be OK. but still, yay! Im giddy.
oh enough randomness for now. I cud, seriously go on. But neverrrrrminnnnddd! stop sini aja. and oh, Happy Birthday Pijad + Nella!!! (belated perhaps, but yeah) *hugs*
My exam retake which was supposed to be at 3 tadi was postponed to Friday. Great relief there. Dont think itd make any diff but yeah, whatever. extra days to be lazy. seems like ive been swarmed with school work for ages now. quizzes n exams every week. not to mention those hw assignments. ya ampuuunn.. endless i tell u! been unfortunate enough to be stuck with a really impossible professor, who only this afternoon said that apart from "old lady", my name also means "wise", which he later asked me if im wise. I proceed to answer "I dont think so," resulting in him saying "its ok, at least u dont look wise," which left me dumbfounded, thinking like, "whaatt!?!? i look dumb?!?!" considering the fact that he is after all the person who's responsible in grading my papers, i kept my mouth shut. come to think of it, maybe i hv heard him wrong. maybe he said "at least u DO look wise" yeah, maybe. but then again, whatev.
So ive been sitting here all dreamy and blinking rapidly trying to stay awake. got an email fr peeps at FredFlare saying my stuff has been shipped out n shall arrive prolly on Friday. oh pls let it arrive on friday n not next monday instead. when it comes, I shall hv a spanking new pop art camera, and this gorjaaass pair of charm earrings. oh weee! pop art camera is the shit! i dunno how good the pics will turn out but like, oh well. Me gots me cams! hoyeahh! next up: POLAROID Camera!!!! *woot woot* now who wants to gimme a lomo?
Got the new UrbanOutfitters catalog and I want this Doctor bag. So want it. Kinda decided that Me n Aliya shall get one each in diff color. Its within budget n it looks smashing. Hugggee even! Oh me loves ridiculously huge bags. hard to find the keys, yes, but oh can they fit a lot of junk! Looked through the bitchin' F21 and omg I want a lot of things. If I were to buy almost everything I want in there, it'd prolly set me back like, 150 kot. Kot. Its actually quite reasonable cos the stuff i want smuanya amat pretty skali. it sucks that f21 opened in OU. hence every jaja jiji jojo wud hv the stuff i buy fr here. adalah murah juga. mr bf n maine said the dresses are only around 150 ringgit, which if i were back in KL, n see all those gorrrjas dresses, like ga mungkin fikir berjuta kali. cantik. seriously. so yeah. will not buy all. will prolly get those really neat jackets. maybe the tunics as well. hmm.. f21 sucks. f21 makes me go bonkers.
the weather has been chilly. now i hv to go to class wearing a sweater or cardigan. kalau tidak, serious sejuk. I sleep at nite with the window open. so its like, natural air conditioning. pretty neat eh? despite the annoying cold, one good thing abt fall is thats when the new season of TV shows starts! I cant, cant, simply cant wait for Grey's Anatomy! oh gawdddd, let meredith and mcdreamy be together!!! pls doaaang!! and Gilmore Girls!! and THE OC!!! Fall TV!!! so yeah. so long, sweet summer! not like this summer has been sweet. but yeah. oh oh oh!! i did go to melbs so yeah, pretty sweet, that. im so happy i kept my word that i wud definitely visit maine before she graduates. yay me!
was craving for chicken soup the other day. not the creamy campbells kind. the sup ayam clear punya. or what busuk calls: COP! made it on sunday nite. enak! thinking of making bihun soto for raya. har har. raya. second in a row. n it will not be the last. benci! mau pulang raya!!! *ahem* so yeah. bihun soto. yum. bakso wud be great but dunno how to make it.
I now have a daily date that I look forward to, like totally. oh, how I love!!! but then again, all dates hv a probability of not actually being successful kan? so yearrrppp. and i mite get stood up too kan? i remember Meredith waited for McDreamy at the bar, hoping that he finally chooses her. She waited, n waited, n got sloshed. Sedih ok? plus, agak sedih juga bukan if ur date sort of like, terpaksaaakk bgt? but yeah, I'd tell myself, its ok. its ok. its ok. must repeat till it actually gets to be OK. but still, yay! Im giddy.
oh enough randomness for now. I cud, seriously go on. But neverrrrrminnnnddd! stop sini aja. and oh, Happy Birthday Pijad + Nella!!! (belated perhaps, but yeah) *hugs*


3 Comments:
a mention on atie's blog. wow. thanks for the shoutout, fred. preciate it. u kilija ape ni? f21 dresses are expensive (cause im destitute) but nice dresses are hard to jumpa in kl; especially the ones in sizes bigger than your average jinjang cina girls (plywood boobs, french fries legs, average waist span = 2.5 nanometer)
the average jaja jiji jojo may have the same dress but the key is to accessorize, darhling. and the attitute (fierce!). no self respecting OU prowler could compete, amh shure.
thanks babe!hey,f21 not bad...but kinda broke at the mo so cannot shopping lor..but hey,about the underestimate thing,don't worry.to me wise=old.hahahaha...whatever.a bit bengong now..
babers...glad u visited me too...love youu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home