Friday, September 29, 2006

That weird asian chick

I stumbled across this website that will actually scan ur face n tells u which celebrities u resemble. what u hv to do is upload a photo of urself that emphasizes ur face(instead of all ur other assets) and they'll scan the face n list down a few pictures of celebrities that u resemble, complete with the percentage of resemblance. of course u hv to be honest with urself n upload a photo that is unedited n looks just like how u would normally do instead of the one with the gunkload of makeup that makes u think u look like J LO or something. so yearrppp.. i pun uploaded la my most "Me" photo. waitedd... n waiteeddd... n theennn BAAMMM!!! I was like, "holy shit! ive been in denial!" this is the result (full of celebs i dont really know):
  • Matsushima Nanako - 80%
  • Kim Hee Sun - 78%
  • Ami Suzuki - 78%
  • Song Hye Kyo - 76%
  • Weranuch Wongsawan - 76%
  • Vivian Lai - 76%
  • Shu Qi - 75%
  • Hillary Duff - 75% (like, whaaattt!?)
  • Jasmine Trias - 74%
  • Kelly Hu - 73%
  • Michelle Branch - 69%

so yeah... I tak puas hati la kan so I uploaded another photo. Quite similar results with pretty much the same celebs just with diff percentage. I thot, like, ok maybe this is full of crap so I uploaded a photo of my friend who then got pretty impressively accurate results. n so I was like, ok... so yeah, fine then.. i guess I hv been in denial abt the fact that I look quite Japanese-y/Chinese-y. and so fr now on, instead of huffing n puffing everytime i get mistaken for being Jap/Chinese, I shall just smile, breathe, n say "IT'S OKAAAAYY" Im sure this comes fr my mom's genes as my dad is sooo far fr looking anything chinese. yeap.. mama mama mama. blame it all on the mama.

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

oit kasi la link...apa laaa

11:40 PM  
Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Jude Law baby!! Wuhoooo!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home