.two.three.
I turned 23. There was no wild birthday bash. There was no massive drinking session. But I am thankful for I know I have friends who truly care.
I did finally get something in the mailbox on my birthday. 2 cards. One being fr my parents (at the end of the day, ur parents are the one who u can count on). I am forever thankful. Or i know i would hv totally cried in front of the mailbox if there was nothing.
At 12 my friends from the other hall came with a cake n some food. Spent hours just chilling around bitching n talking. I had fun. Before the 29th ended, had another surprise from the lovely bunch of guys. It's nice to know people care.
Between 12 am the 29th and 12 am the 30th, i had numerous phone calls, txts, testimonials, messages, posts on my facebook wall, gifts, friends dropping by to wish, etc. I didnt hv a crazy wild time on my bday. but i know it was personal n filled with love. ahhh bless them friends. Im thankful for all my wonderful friends, and thank u so much for not allowing me to just lie in bed with sorrow.
I turned 23 feeling very loved and cared for.
I did finally get something in the mailbox on my birthday. 2 cards. One being fr my parents (at the end of the day, ur parents are the one who u can count on). I am forever thankful. Or i know i would hv totally cried in front of the mailbox if there was nothing.
At 12 my friends from the other hall came with a cake n some food. Spent hours just chilling around bitching n talking. I had fun. Before the 29th ended, had another surprise from the lovely bunch of guys. It's nice to know people care.
Between 12 am the 29th and 12 am the 30th, i had numerous phone calls, txts, testimonials, messages, posts on my facebook wall, gifts, friends dropping by to wish, etc. I didnt hv a crazy wild time on my bday. but i know it was personal n filled with love. ahhh bless them friends. Im thankful for all my wonderful friends, and thank u so much for not allowing me to just lie in bed with sorrow.
I turned 23 feeling very loved and cared for.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home