Sunday, December 10, 2006

You're 25



Today you turn 25. To you, it may be just another day. but to me, it's another important occasion that I miss. I'm sorry that I had to miss a lot of stuff. but most importantly, I'm sorry that I'm not there by your side when you blow those birthday candles on your 25th birthday.

On this day, I thank you for being in my life. For giving me the luxury of waking up everyday knowing that I have somebody special who loves me. For constantly reminding me I am special. For just being you. I thank you.

I wish you all the greatness that you deserve. All the health, wealth, love, happiness, and success that you could possibly have in your life. May all your dreams and wishes turn into reality. May you have great years ahead of you. May you be the man you want to be. and so much more.


Happy 25th Birthday
Love Always... xoxo

"I love you
I need you
you consume me"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww poor you. at least you have a bf whereas unlucky people like myself, have nil. when r u coming back? not anytime soon ke?

-juju

12:55 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

being single shouldnt be considered unlucky *hugs* wont be home in another 5 months or so. bummer. totally hv to see u when i get back. its been too long babes!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Mand_Mand said...

Thank you so much sayang....Love you loads!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home