Sleep needed
I was sleeping. n then at 1 i woke up, expecting. n then it came. after numerous effort to get something out, anything at all, i pulled out my white flag. i was left feeling something in between anger, frustration, dissatisfaction, and sadness. was supposed to go back to sleep. but with all that mixed emotions bottled up, how can one? i did force myself to sleep. oh i really did. even put on canon in D major to help me doze off. instead, i felt suffocated. i had this strong nauseous feeling. i had to puke. i didnt want to puke so much cos it hurts. i ended up having this massive stomach ache and a burning feel in my throat. one cant help but cry. and now i still hv all that and a lot of itchy rashes all over my body to top it all off. it's been 3 hrs. i didnt know one can get literally sick just from a phone call.
"So I say goodbye and I just say so long
Almost feeling paralyzed
My still life with vital signs
And I'll just say so long
My good intentions felt so wrong
Left me feeling so far gone"
- Still Life Franchise, Less Than Jake


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home