I am so totally smart
It is now 5.30 am on a wednesday morning. I just finished a 20 page research analysis paper on the Southeast Asia region. It is not the best of paper considering the total last minute work but I still feel oh so very smart *snort* Have only had a total of 5 hours of sleep ever since I woke up on Monday morning. Had to write this paper between classes, work, and group meeting. Havent had nice, decent, proper meal at all. only snacks here n there. currently amat lapar sekali. My eyes look like they're pandas'. Now who said being smart is easy? *cough cough* Will now take a nap before I have to wake up in less than 2 hours for my morning class.
p/s: u never came back to me :(
p/s: u never came back to me :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home